X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    They carry BBC (Top Gear, Dr. Who, etc). As long as you don't care that you are a little behind the rest of the world, and I don't, it's great. They also carry some geat older TV series, and some good sci fi. Plus they have a ton of MST3K.

I don't pay for cable, and I like that the shows all have no commercials. There's also a ton of good documentaries, and enough kid shows to keep my kid happy.

So it depends on what you want out of your TV watching time. I think it's great.
    Thank you! I may just do the online streaming at $8.00 an hour. I here they have Futurama!

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    They carry BBC (Top Gear, Dr. Who, etc). As long as you don't care that you are a little behind the rest of the world, and I don't, it's great. They also carry some geat older TV series, and some good sci fi. Plus they have a ton of MST3K.

I don't pay for cable, and I like that the shows all have no commercials. There's also a ton of good documentaries, and enough kid shows to keep my kid happy.

So it depends on what you want out of your TV watching time. I think it's great.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    If you want to watch it Netflix doesnt have it.
    I think you meant to say if you want to watch it through streaming? They definitely have almost everything if you get the DVD copy.

To answer the OP I kept Netflix but I cut out the streaming. Their is almost nothing available on streaming that I haven't already seen or care to watch. so I just stick with the 1 DVD at a time unlimited for the month. I have enough stuff recorded on my DVR that we weren't using the instant streaming.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    I think its worth it.

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    If you want to watch it Netflix doesnt have it.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    No. I cancelled mine about a month ago and haven't missed it.

You can use Redbox now if there's a new movie out you want to see. You can use Amazon Video on Demand if you want to rent a New Release and watch it.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by Cahill View Post
    You can opt for either just streaming or DVDs for $8/month or get both for $16. Personally, I was never even using the DVD part of the service so I don't pay for it.
    Where as I, when I had the service was the exact opposite... Mainly due to my internets limitations though... damn you Wildlbue! Damn you!

Leave a comment:

• Cahill
    replied
    You can opt for either just streaming or DVDs for $8/month or get both for $16. Personally, I was never even using the DVD part of the service so I don't pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    Do you watch a lot of tv? and or movies?

The girl has it and I have wasted a god awful amount of time watching terrible old action movies and the like on there. (I love terrible old action movies)
    I watch on the weekends and that is about it. The rest of the time is devoted to college.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Do you watch a lot of tv? and or movies?

The girl has it and I have wasted a god awful amount of time watching terrible old action movies and the like on there. (I love terrible old action movies)

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    started a poll Is Netflix Worth it at $16 a Month?

Is Netflix Worth it at $16 a Month?

Yes
    10.00%
    No
    50.00%
    I don't use Netflix
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

What do you guys think? I used to use it when it was like $8 a month. I quit when they hiked up their prices because of college payments. Now I'm thinking of joining up back again because I got some extra cash. Thoughts?
Working...
X