Timeless........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeless........

Although some of us hang on to the same styles well beyond their fashion life, to the point that they might actually be back in style, some things are good to go, ALWAYS. Here's a list of 10 timeless entities......feel free to add:
    • Great music
      Class
      Beautiful scenery
      Engines that rev with a growl (sorry, but some of those newer cars are far too quiet.....and this message needed something with real kick!)
      Being a lover (no time for the opposite)
      Home cooking
      Family
      Chocolate shakes (I had to get one tasty vice in here!)
      Optimism
      #10 includes an array of my favourite things.....honesty, loyalty, humour, kindness and empathy (this is part of a longer list...but will do for now, and yes, forever......)

Don't forget certain friendships. Friends come and go for everyone but some people keep good friends for years to come.
    sigpic
    Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
    You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
    You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
    Have It All - Blu3
    Conceited - Blu3
    Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
    All On You - Blu3

Comment

A good book. A furry companion. Waking up early. Going to bed late. Going for a drive and having all the lights turn green. A good drink. Good company. That one really comfortable pair of jeans that everybody has. Pretty girls in little black dresses. A hot brew on a cold evening. A cold shower after working out. Seeing new places. Revisiting old places. A good, quality suit. Fresh powder on a mountain. Warm cookies. Being "with" the girl you love. And Can DB's posts, of course.

:]
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Vanilla Ice cream.

Hitchcock movies as well in my mind are timeless.

sport is also 'timeless' things like the olympics. Man against Man competing to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
          A good book. A furry companion. Waking up early. Going to bed late. Going for a drive and having all the lights turn green. A good drink. Good company. That one really comfortable pair of jeans that everybody has. Pretty girls in little black dresses. A hot brew on a cold evening. A cold shower after working out. Seeing new places. Revisiting old places. A good, quality suit. Fresh powder on a mountain. Warm cookies. Being "with" the girl you love. And Can DB's posts, of course.

I see out friend from across the pond is up and active at this odd hour

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            I see out friend from across the pond is up and active at this odd hour
            Just woke up, actually!

sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Just woke up, actually!

I Just got in from an epic few hours of smack talking a bears fan, an eagles fan and a colts fan... ( and winning cool hundred at pool ) while I was at it

Winning money at pool should also be considered timeless.

Comment

Hey you two, this thread is about things that are timeless... Not about what time it is where you guys are!

Good ole sarcasm is also timeless! El Caminos...
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

To me the absolutely most timeless thing with be a good song that you feel every time you jam it for years to come...especially with headphones on.
                  sigpic
                  Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                  You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                  You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                  Have It All - Blu3
                  Conceited - Blu3
                  Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                  All On You - Blu3

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    Hey you two, this thread is about things that are timeless... Not about what time it is where you guys are!

Good ole sarcasm is also timeless! El Caminos...
                    Maybe we were going all next level on you and were about to get to the fact that time is timeless... just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Foez View Post
                      Don't forget certain friendships. Friends come and go for everyone but some people keep good friends for years to come.
                      Friendships are timeless for sure.....I had family on the list, but good friendships are certainly important!!!

Comment

Everything except the last line!!!!

(but thanks bud!!!):thumb:

Comment

Working...
                        X