Minor Celebrity Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    oh, It just seems like I would hate it. Or like what if you have an itch and no one is around? That would suck. Do you play video games then? I'd imagine that'd be pretty hard to do as well.
    The itches are VERY ANNOYING! They rank in my top 5. I used to KICK you know what on "Super Nintendo'" and "N64", but the last dozen gaming systems or so have had controllers, that I'm unable to use
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Your life gives me great pause, and serious reflection. It reminds me of all that many of us have to be grateful for, as we truck around in self-absorption and self-pity.

Maybe it would be rewarding to "go for the record," so to speak. Just keep going.

By the way, did you see the movie The Grey with Liam Neeson? I thought it was great, though kind of disturbing. But it tells of what all of us face, and how we face it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        The itches are VERY ANNOYING! They rank in my top 5. I used to KICK you know what on "Super Nintendo'" and "N64", but the last dozen gaming systems or so have had controllers, that I'm unable to use
        Can you get a wand that is capacitive (like the styluses they are using on iPads now), and control a game that is on a touchscreen (like a tablet).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
          Can you get a wand that is capacitive (like the styluses they are using on iPads now), and control a game that is on a touchscreen (like a tablet).
          Those are too impersonal for my taste. No, I've never seen 'The Grey", which is rare because I've seen approximately 2000 movies
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Right on all accounts, although I will answer anything but questions about my sex life
            As long as it's within the CoC.

That was my subtle hint.

BTW, good to have you back.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              As long as it's within the CoC.

That was my subtle hint.

BTW, good to have you back.
              Thank you No questions, though?

Comment

Thank you No questions, though?
                None that I can ask here.

Say "hi" to your mom, please.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  None that I can ask here.

Say "hi" to your mom, please.
                  Will do, pm me with any questions that you don't want public

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                    Just saw that. Pretty cool Bronco blanket btw
                    Finally, someone mentioned my DEN gear

Comment

• Youtube

Has anyone seen my youtube video? The guy talking was incompetent & didn't do his homework, properly

Comment

• Give a link and I'll watch it.
                        sigpic
                        Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                        You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                        Have It All - Blu3
                        Conceited - Blu3
                        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                        All On You - Blu3

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIACjDtAdp0

Comment

Working...
                          X