Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Yeah, I know, just bein' silly.
    I know you were bud. I had a nice picture on my phone of a .50 sniper rifle I saw on the counter of a gun shop in Boise. I still need to go in there and pay to fire a few rounds through one of 'em.

The funnest experience I've ever had with a gun was shooting the M-60 in basic training.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      I know you were bud. I had a nice picture on my phone of a .50 sniper rifle I saw on the counter of a gun shop in Boise. I still need to go in there and pay to fire a few rounds through one of 'em.

The funnest experience I've ever had with a gun was shooting the M-60 in basic training.
      Yeah I bet several hundred RPM of 7.62 took the wrinkles out of your pants.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Yeah I bet several hundred RPM of 7.62 took the wrinkles out of your pants.
        LOL, I didn't figure out where the bullets were going until my 3rd squeeze on the trigger. It was an adrenaline rush for sure.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
        X