Draw Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draw Names?

I was just tossing the idea around in my head, and thought Id throw it out there amongst the rest of ya. I wish I could afford to purchace/make all my good MB pals a gift for x-mas, as Im sure most of you were thinking about buying/making me one. <hee-hee> Then I thought if we gathered those intrested and tossed those names into a hat, each person would draw one name. (Id gladly take on the responsibility of doing this provided ya'all can trust me) Then send that person (either to work or the home addy) a x-mas gift.
    Whos intrested?
    Last edited by horsesense; 11-17-2004, 10:55 AM.

Sounds good as long as my name is the only one in the hat

Comment

i think that's fun...like a secret santa kinda thing?
      i don't think people should know who's gonna get their gift.
      of course we should also put a max. amount to be spent.

but i'd do it!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
        i think that's fun...like a secret santa kinda thing?
        i don't think people should know who's gonna get their gift.
        of course we should also put a max. amount to be spent.

but i'd do it!

If you pull my name do I get a car from your dealership

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          If you pull my name do I get a car from your dealership
          yea, but only if you'd be satisfied with the big mercedes convertible...that's the only one i can get you.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

yea, but only if you'd be satisfied with the big mercedes convertible...that's the only one i can get you.

I guees it'll do

Comment

Cool. Im thinking a 10.-20 dollar max with shipping included in that..
              These can either be purchased or made. BTW NJ I like the secret santa idea, but ya know one person will have to know. (Like I said. Id do it if everyone else is cool with that)

Comment

yea, we could just let you know.

Comment

Im gonna leave this up for a week or so, hopefully we get at least 10 or so folks that want to do it. X-Factor is not allowed...

Comment

im in i think ....i want : a date with carmella desecare...THATS ALL I WANT!!!! well not really a date she just comes over and she shows off her self in the playboy mag

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                      I was just tossing the idea around in my head, and thought Id throw it out there amongst the rest of ya. I wish I could afford to purchace/make all my good MB pals a gift for x-mas, as Im sure most of you were thinking about buying/making me one. <hee-hee> Then I thought if we gathered those intrested and tossed those names into a hat, each person would draw one name. (Id gladly take on the responsibility of doing this provided ya'all can trust me) Then send that person (either to work or the home addy) a x-mas gift.
                      Whos intrested?
                      I'm down. Sounds like a cool idea.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                        Sounds good as long as my name is the only one in the hat
                        ya, well if your name's the only one in the hat then im the only one drawing names!
                        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                          ya, well if your name's the only one in the hat then im the only one drawing names!

Well if youre my secret santa do I get to sit on your lap and whisper my desires, ummm I mean wishes, into your ear

Comment

if we end up doing this, i think everyone involved should write down a few things they would want...doesn't have to be too specific, just a general idea.

So right now, who's in?
                            NJ
                            Uula
                            Horsie
                            OB?

Comment

if we end up doing this, i think everyone involved should write down a few things they would want...doesn't have to be too specific, just a general idea.

So right now, who's in?
                              NJ
                              Uula
                              Horsie
                              OB?

Yeah Im in fo shizzle my nizzle

Ummmm as far as our "wish" list - give me a few days to shorten it and I'll get back to ya

Comment

Working...
                              X