check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncinator
    like i said before, the water distorts it. it really is a dolphin.....i would'nt lie to a fellow Bronco fan...trust me. I just wish that I could remember how I proved it, it was either on the web or on one of those nature shows, sorry.
    Yup! Check the tail out. It's too small and shaped wrong for a shark. Shark tails are vertical while dolphin tails are horizontal. Plus dolphins are much slimmer than sharks are. The water is distorting the shape of a dolphin.

Looks like the dolphin just wanted a surfin' buddy for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncinator
      like i said before, the water distorts it. it really is a dolphin.....i would'nt lie to a fellow Bronco fan...trust me. I just wish that I could remember how I proved it, it was either on the web or on one of those nature shows, sorry.
      I think you're mistake.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Dolphin or shark? doesn't matter i would of crapped my pants either way. Not to mention the fact that once the wave passed you would have no clue where it went.
        BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
        IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
          Yup! Check the tail out. It's too small and shaped wrong for a shark. Shark tails are vertical while dolphin tails are horizontal. Plus dolphins are much slimmer than sharks are. The water is distorting the shape of a dolphin.

Looks like the dolphin just wanted a surfin' buddy for the day.
          That dorsal fin is vertical and if you look at the tail its fin not a fluke.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
            Hey Man I'm not so far from U I have 5'7 :p
            well then u can feel for Q.
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

hey

Yooowww! Too much! Cool picture, doctored or not. thanks.
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

ive decided that i would either be one of the two:
                The dumbass taking pictures while your buddy is out there with a "shark"(can't assume..you know what happens when you assume )
                or
                the dumbass that just keeps on surfing when they see it in the water..

probably the second, but either was

pimpette

Comment

I remember when that pic came out. I think it was last year. The caption under the pic said it was a dolphin, but still had to be pretty scary for the surfer.

This isn't where I first saw it, but here is a link.

http://www.surfshooter.com/DolphinInfo.html
                  "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Working...
                  X