• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    Sly should be the next Bond!!!
    LOL

That's all we need......LOL

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Colin Firth is my pick. He's a pretty good actor and fits the look.

I would have picked Jude Law after seeing him in Gattaca several years ago(which is an awesome movie if anyone hasn't seen it yet), but now he's simply overexposed. He has like 6 films this year alone...I'd rather see him put out more Sky Captains, but that won't happen considering it wasn't much of a success.

Ewan should stay away from sagas for a while.

And though I like Colin Farrell in the occasional action flick, I think he's the wrong choice.

Comment

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
        Well,

Ewan is 5'10 1/2

Jude is 5'11"

So neither of those two fit your mold either.

Height never stopped stars like Tom Cruise and Sylvester Stallone from seeming taller on film.

I think that Colin is an awesome actor and is great in action flicks.

It's not my mold, those actors are actually in leading contention for the role.

Besides, Ewan McGregor and Jude Law look taller than Farrell anyway. And they definatly look older.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          It's not my mold, those actors are actually in leading contention for the role.

Besides, Ewan McGregor and Jude Law look taller than Farrell anyway. And they definatly look older.

How is height important at all? The way an actor pulls off the role isn't related to height unless the character is specifically supposed to be really tall or really short.

You couldn't use Colin Farrel as the Giant in The Princess Bride, for example...but Bond? Even if it's in the books, it isn't essential that Bond be really tall, heck its not really even essential that Bond be dark haired, though it would be weird if he wasn't.

If they give the role to a guy who can't pull off a British accent, then you have a problem.

Comment

if i was a dude...i would so be the next james bond...lol...that'd be kick ass..lol maybe its just me?

pimpette

Comment

How bout cameron crowe........
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

You mean now? He's a little old don't you think?
                But all the chicks still dig Sean Connery and his accent. (BTW, I was just kidding. Just thought it would be funny if they finished with the same guy that they started with.)
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Adrian paul would be a cool bond. He's in his early 40's

Comment

Who should be the next Bond and why? Reportedly there is 4 actors up for the role.
                    well jude law does seem to have a more brittish thing, but colin farrel did kick some @$$ in swat, ill ,go w/ colin because jude has been in alot of chick flicks and im not sure he could handle the action.
                    sigpic

Comment

who cares? Whoever it is will never be as good as Roger Moore!

Comment

Collin Farrell, I think he would be the best by far. Also he's Irish so he can do the British accent really well. Its kinda like how Connery is so good at the British accent because he is Scottish. Besides it doesn't hurt anything for Bond to look somewhat youthful I mean they need to revitalize the series. I like Pierce alot but it got too cheesy some of the stuff later on. I would like to see Bond go to being more hard core less kiddie. Like kinda how in X2 Hugh Jackman started just straight up killing people.
                        My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                        X