So theres this guy sitting at a bar....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
    lol..ya last year, my great friends gave me the nickname that started it all...stripperella. and no, it didnt have anything to do with me stripping in the middle of a class or anything..its a long story..going way back to last christmas...

ala spike tv?
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
      ala spike tv?
      well thats whre they got the name from yes, but thats not why i have it...oh ill tell you the short version of the story:
      ok it all started after christmas break and for some reason, someone started a rumor saying i got a male stripper for christmas. and of course, lost in translation somehow it turned into i was someone's stripper present for christmas...and that just turned into stripperella. ya so thats what i was called the rest of the year and i auctually didnt mind it for some reason i responded to it and everything....lol maybe its just me? (wow thats starting to be the ending of everything i say....)

Last edited by margerafanisbac; 11-20-2004, 06:37 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

hey

So, after I parked my truck, I trudged up the dirt road to my bud's house. There, on the road, face down in the mud was Raggedy Ann. As I passed by, I muttered under my breath "You dirty cotton rock sucking biatch!"
        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

One day a boy about 13 years old walks by this old mans house with some duct tape, the old man asks "Hey boy, what you going to do with that duct tape?" the boy replies "Well old man, I am going to go get me some ducks" the old man then says "Son, you cant catch ducks with duct tape" the boy smiles and walks away..Then sure enough about 2 hours later the boy comes by with a half dozen ducks...The next day, the boy walks by with some chicken wire, the old man says "Boy, your not going to try and catch chickens with that chicken wire are you?" The boy replies "Thats exactly what I am going to do" The old man rolls his eyes and says "Boy, you know you cant get chickens with chicken wire" Well, sure enough the boy comes back a couple hours later with a few chickens...The next day, the boy walks by with some p*ussy willows, the old man looks at the boy, and says "Son, I'm coming with you"....

Hahahaha, thats a good one..

Comment

hey

Dan, I laughed out loud!

So, the way to catch a Polar Bear?

Cut a hole in the ice.
            Open a can of peas.
            Sprinkle the peas around the hole.

Now, when that bear comes up to take a pea,
            kick him in the icehole!
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!