No announcement yet.

Scary insect stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have some pretty big ones here but the biggest one ive seen were in florida and tennesse.
    sigpic

Comment

i heard a really good insect story.(in case you didnt know roaches like to lay thier eggs in the glue used to seel envolopes)
      a woman was sending a letter and when she went to lick it she cut her tounge. the next day her tounge was swollen so she went to the doctor who told her it was nothing.the next day it hurt her so bad that she couldent even drink water. so she went back. the docter thought it was a tumor so he decided to operate when he cut open her tounge a bounch of little roaches crawled out.
      pretty nasty eh?
      sigpic

Comment

I used to live in Arizona when I was about 2 years old and I was playing in the sand and all of a sudden all these ants just started to crawl up my body they were those red ants that bite really bad. I had gotten bit about 20 times. I cant remeber it but we have pictures and it dosent look to good.

This really isnt a insect story but anyone ever been to Arkansas? I went there this past summer and I have got to say they have the wierdest insects there. There is this one that is black and its abdominal area is like totally disconnected and his only hanging by I guess its his food tube or something I dont know but it flies around with its head hung backwards and the rest of his body like in an L shape its really wierd.
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
        X