Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violence

What is up with violence and sports - baseball and the chair thing, the pacers/pistons game, the clemson/sc game - this is getting nuts

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    What is up with violence and sports - baseball and the chair thing, the pacers/pistons game, the clemson/sc game - this is getting nuts
    I guess this is a small example of what the whole world is about. WAR

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

The college kids see the pro's do it and think it's alright.......It's a shame they did this in holtz's last game....
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I guess there needs to be stiffer penalties involved when this happens.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Well, according to Vince Carter violence is OK if you are DISRESPECTED....I knew it wouldn't take long for one of these NBA fools throw that out in defense of the idiots who went into the stands.

Try and earn some respect before you get disrespected.
          "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Isnt it obvious? There's no nhl season, theyre trying to appease the fans
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
            X