The theory that there is someone for everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The theory that there is someone for everybody

Sorry to say people is not true. This has been something I've thought about for years and some people are just truly ment to be alone. I've seen lately that a lot of people have had relationship trouble lately and through all their drama all I can think about is at least they had somebody. Most people can't imagine what its like to be single for a few months let alone a few years. I've been single for 5 years and only 2 times since then have I even come close to being with somebody again. I enjoy being alone for the most part but it does get lonely sometimes...thing is though even if I wanted to try I'm only looked at as "friend material". Sometimes I wish it could be different but I take pride in thinking I'm here for a different reason. Anybody else feel the same way?
    sigpic
    Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
    You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
    You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
    Have It All - Blu3
    Conceited - Blu3
    Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
    All On You - Blu3

Actually make that 6 years
    sigpic
    Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
    You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
    You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
    Have It All - Blu3
    Conceited - Blu3
    Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
    All On You - Blu3

Comment

Yeah I feel the same way

But I don't think you're destined to be alone

I don't think anyone is destined to do/be anything

Things just happen
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

Comment

I believe there are multiple people for anybody. There's what, 7 billion people on earth? To say that there are people uncompatible with anybody is unlikely. To say that there is only 1 person for somebody is unlikely. I try my best not to play into the mythos of the "soulmate" because it kindof wrongfully implies that there's somebody out there and you don't have to worry about working on it or whatever. Get out of the mindset of "i'm destined to be alone" and take control instead. Once you rely on fate, you're done for.

There are many people you could be right for. You just have to keep getting out and trying. You can find many a puzzle piece that can kindof fit yours, but keep searching for the one that fits the best.

Don't give up. Be happy and content as a single man, accomplish all you can, keep living. That in turn creates confidence and joy, two attractive traits. When you can possess them, you can find a woman.

Maybe you'll have to change some things about yourself in order to keep you out of the friendzone and be able to find somebody. It's all a game, it's all about compromises and courage and confidence. It's all about making somebody want you. Demonstrate value.

http://youtu.be/xNXTh4A4uS0

How can true love find you unless you step out into the light?

Comment

I think there's at least one person out there who's perfect for you. It could be one girl, it could be hundreds. The world's a big place. You won't necessarily meet them, and if you do, you won't necessarily stay with them (because we do stupid, self-destructive things); but they're there. We're not built to be alone forever. But hey... I'm a bit of a romantic. So take my opinion with a grain of salt.
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I've never believed in someone for everyone, good things don't necessarily happen to the people who deserve it, and that includes finding love/happiness.
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

I've been married for a long time....and I am very fortunate that she's put up with me!!!

I have thought about the fact that there are billions of people on this earth, and that maybe the perfect partner for us in another place, perhaps somewhere in Ireland or Brazil or South Africa.......the list is long!

Maybe if we had time and resources we could seek out potential partners from various places through trips and such. Then again, maybe we'd pass by the perfect partner, who just happens to live closeby, or works at the same company, or frequents the same restaurant.

Comment

I dont buy it. I have been single for 3 years now and Im 27 and well, without being to vain, i can pretty much get any girl i want. For those that now me or have met me seen pics of myself or my ex wife, they can attest.

however, I think it more about the people these days. People are just too damn picky and want to give up and quit and take the easy road all the time. I swear the only people married anymore are all older people. not because times were different back then (which they were) but because they actually know what it is like to work for and work at something and not just say " Hey, im this great person (which you probably are) and he or she should do this or that. I am so good to them when they do or say something...blah blah blah,....i deserve better.."

Then its the "ok you know what, fine." Well fine! "fine" and its over.

YOU NEVER SEE MARRIED COUPLES DO THIS (OLDER ONES-LIKE 50s and above) Because they know. Even the older ones who are dating. They know that you have to work out and work through everything. No one is entitled to jack squat and until you get your mind right its going to be a bumpy ride.

Im single because I am a single dad and have no social life, but I still think that I will eventually land the right person. They dont have to be perfect and I dont want them to be. I like my time and my alone time and those are things I would like to still have when I am in a relationship, though not as much. But its not all about you when you are in a relationship and thats where I think many people get hung up on.

Not saying you are doing this or like this OP, just what I see a bunch. I dont think you were meant to be alone, because if you were then why would you have feelings about other people, feelings of lonliness. If you were meant to be alone you wouldnt have those things. We are all supposed to be matched up. Its the way of nature. I do think though that it is not like in the movies where you hold the door open or magically bump into a girl. I think you have to get out there and look. Long and hard and maybe in the spots you dont normally look, which is why we probably havent found the one for us because we are looking in "our" places instead of opportunity places.
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I hope it's not true. I'd hate to stand my soul mate up
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                  X