Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ACC strikes 420's big east ....unsuprisingly

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=243260153
    Last edited by Booher; 11-29-2004, 09:34 PM.
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Oh boo, that's just because Uconn sux

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...llege_bkb_poll

Damn 7 count em 7 teams in the top 25.......toughest conference in college basketball.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Enjoy it while you can booher. Next year will be a different story.
        Right now, if we had next years realignment, there would be 7 in the top 45 from teh ACC, and 10 from the Big East.
        and oh yea, the big east has won the last two national championships, so what does that say?
        Last edited by NJBRONCOSFAN; 12-02-2004, 10:50 AM.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

HEY HEY HEY

I see - she's not here so pick on her when she cant defend herself - faulkers :middle fingers both of you:

We shall see come tourney time - rankings dont mean diddly Who is DEFENDING the championship - huh huh huh??????????

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            HEY HEY HEY

I see - she's not here so pick on her when she cant defend herself - faulkers :middle fingers both of you:

We shall see come tourney time - rankings dont mean diddly Who is DEFENDING the championship - huh huh huh??????????
            Both of you?!?!?
            did you read my damnpost woman!
            i was DEFENDING the big east.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              Oh boo, that's just because Uconn sux

Need I quote more

Comment

Need I quote more
                that was on 11-22...i thought you'd be here, i jsut wanted to bust some balls.

Comment

that was on 11-22...i thought you'd be here, i jsut wanted to bust some balls.
                  And I be bustin right back at ya

Comment

Enjoy it while you can booher. Next year will be a different story.
                    Right now, if we had next years realignment, there would be 7 in the top 45 from teh ACC, and 10 from the Big East.
                    and oh yea, the big east has won the last two national championships, so what does that say?

That there has been one good team in that conferance the last 2 seasons...one!

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                      That there has been one good team in that conferance the last 2 seasons...one!

And that ONE would be................................................ ...........

UCONN HUSKIES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And its been more than the last two years boo

Comment

But the acc consitently has 4 or 5 well.......7 this year!.......uconn is great in the small east but mediocre in the ACC!

Thanks SNK16

Comment

But the acc consitently has 4 or 5 well.......7 this year!.......uconn is great in the small east but mediocre in the ACC!
                          My short term memory loss has seemed to kick in all of a sudden - Would you mind telling me who UCONN beat in BOTH title games to win the NCAA Title - hmmmm

Comment

My short term memory loss has seemed to kick in all of a sudden - Would you mind telling me who UCONN beat in BOTH title games to win the NCAA Title - hmmmm

Both?......all I know is that md steamrolled uconn on md's title run........but the truth is that the acc is the best conference for college basketball.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

If they were mediocre, then an acc team would have beat them. A mediocre team does not win championships...
                              and as i recall, Uconn beat down on Georgia Tech (ahem, an ACC team) to win the championship game.

Comment

Working...
                              X