Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Talk About You

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    we can be friends.. I would just roll my eyes a lot and look at you with disdain every time one of those 'songs' came on while I was in the car. haha

    We up here in canuckistan get 'force fed' a lot of nickleback as part of 'canadian' content. /puke
    Could be worse. You know like here where on top of the canadian content thing we have the french canadian content ratio to be respected by radios. You knwo all those bad french canadians artist that are a pain to listen to until they realise they would never be played if there was no rule to force the radios to....
    Oh and then flee to France to have a 'career'.

    I'd CP you for the Nickle back comment but seems I have to spread to love around first....
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

    Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Louich View Post
      Could be worse. You know like here where on top of the canadian content thing we have the french canadian content ratio to be respected by radios. You knwo all those bad french canadians artist that are a pain to listen to until they realise they would never be played if there was no rule to force the radios to....
      Oh and then flee to France to have a 'career'.

      I'd CP you for the Nickle back comment but seems I have to spread to love around first....
      haha yes I feel your pain mon ami

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        haha yes I feel your pain mon ami
        I dont get the limit...I Cp a lot (I'd say) of people and I still have to spread some around (I just CP'ed 4 member just to see how much people I had to cp before getting back at you).

        Oh well One day ! lol
        Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

        Adopted Broncos:
        -:Mr. Decker:-

        Comment


        • lol.. yeah takes a while. especially for someone like me who has nothing of substance to say. haha

          Comment


          • loll well I just started a thread in the feedback section about the barrier maybe i should also start one about the actual CP's ! (and then get bannd for trolling around ! ahahaha)


            Not thats said, sorry for the thread jacking.


            More about me?

            I hijack threads! lol
            Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

            Adopted Broncos:
            -:Mr. Decker:-

            Comment


            • well, if you are going to discuss touchier subjects you want people who can have a discussion which doesn't result in a flaming/insults and tend to understand the rules etc.


              and Off topic should be your middle name

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                well, if you are going to discuss touchier subjects you want people who can have a discussion which doesn't result in a flaming/insults and tend to understand the rules etc.


                and Off topic should be your middle name
                oh that sounds like a challenge ! (and it looks like i'am all out of CP'S!)
                Last edited by Louich; 01-25-2012, 12:27 PM.
                Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

                Adopted Broncos:
                -:Mr. Decker:-

                Comment


                • I speak Russian.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • I haven't listened to any new music since *NYSNC broke up. I stay with the 50's & early 60's
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • I find that an awfully strange event to stop listening to 'new' music.

                      Comment


                      • I can crack my knuckles indefinitely.......... Yeah thats pretty much it.
                        A book I wrote

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CTM View Post
                          I can crack my knuckles indefinitely.......... Yeah thats pretty much it.
                          I can do that with my toes.

                          Comment


                          • sigpic
                            - ★ -
                            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                            Comment


                            • Here's a quirk. I can taste, but I can't smell. I also can't cry, when I want to
                              Last edited by HUMCALC; 01-26-2012, 05:18 PM.
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sSync View Post
                                I can't stand conversations about dreams
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Charger$

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X