Joiseys top 10 Holiday wish list..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone's in the holiday spirit...

everyone's all in the spirit and what not...making lists for people...having the secret santa thing...im not quite there yet tho. lol i walked into a christmas store in the mall the other day and i think if i hear one more christmas song before december, ill like...i dunno, but ill do something..lol. but ya ill get there..i just cant how people are all ready for christmas and it aint even thanksgiving yet...lol

Comment

Dont worry too much, if sum1 tried to walk up to me an give me that ho ho ho garbage right now id punch them out........... today sucked
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

We put up our tree already..........
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I don't get into no holiday spirit until it snows... And it has yet to do that! I'm so pissed off with the weather right now...
          sigpic

Comment

lol ok, i had my turkey (we eat it at like 2:00 on thanksgiving...its a becker thing) and i realized something- im not much of a turkey person..hmm. anyways rudolph comes on on wednesday..lol...maybe that'll get me in the spirit? its gunna be like the 40th anniversary or something...lol...i think im gunna go sleep or get some pumpkin pie or something now...

Comment

I hate this time of the year.

Comment

and just think, for the next few days, dont go to the store! mom get tough in there over things..lol..i remember last year, i forget where, but DVD players were kinda still new and everyone wanted one, so the day after thanksgiving when they were on sale extremely cheap, there were tons of people there to buy one and people got trampled and sent to hospitals...it was crazy. but hey! down here they're selling them for $20 now...

i hate crowds

Comment

I hate crowds too I only have 2 more gifts to buy Got it done early this year YAY!!

Comment

lol i know these people who still have their lights from 3 years ago up. its crazy..lol...we have like the tree up on the first or second week of december and then its down like 2 days after christmas. our tree from last year, we just put in our back yard cus we lived in the middle of no where..next to cows...we never saw them tho...anyways, it stayed alive in a ditch (dryed out creek to be exact ) until august. anyways, so does anyone have any like...unusual traditions?

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                      I don't get into no holiday spirit until it snows... And it has yet to do that! I'm so pissed off with the weather right now...

Soon enough soon enough........This is the best time of the year I love the holidays.
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

My Christmas List

for the person who has me in the draw names thing horse dawg is doing...all i want is either a denver bronco cheerleader calender or this hat

http://www.lids.com/pid/20018294

(stretch fit)

Comment

sweet lid.. Anyone see those Gold hats with the NFL logo on the front and the Team logo on the back? Those are nice too. I saw it my NFL cat. I just got in the mail last week...

Comment

havent seen them

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                              sweet lid.. Anyone see those Gold hats with the NFL logo on the front and the Team logo on the back? Those are nice too. I saw it my NFL cat. I just got in the mail last week...
                              yea i saw that, very nice

Comment

I want denver to lead the west, with a win at tennessee for christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X