Got in a fight today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got in a fight today

Anyone wanna hear or should i just let the thread die?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

you break any knee caps?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Nah, gave a shiner an his nose looked like..........well............it was pretty big....
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Did you rob him afterward? If not then it was all for nothing.

Comment

What is the 'cat' artist????
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

hey

So, what is the story of the fight? Must be something worthy of telling if it ended in fisticuffs.
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

not really was kinda dumb on my part, plus itll go on my perm record for skool.........kinda stupid.......but today i was havin a really really bad day ya no? and everythin was going wrong, an i dint feel good, an then he stole sumthin from me at lunch time, and i hate this kid from like 7th grade. I was carryin my food tray wit me cuz i got food late an i saw him an i was like "dude give me it" an he shrugged an smiled like he was really clever an crap an i put the food in his face, then we fought.........but i prolly shouldnt have.........oh well too late now huh
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

hey

Well, sounds kinda lame. Dude, you sound like you kinda regret it, so here goes. You gotta learn to be smarter than that. Use your brain to come out on top.

-Instead of REACTING because of your emotions

-Think, and RESPOND with your intellect and reason.

Still, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Keep us posted.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                  not really was kinda dumb on my part, plus itll go on my perm record for skool.........kinda stupid.......but today i was havin a really really bad day ya no? and everythin was going wrong, an i dint feel good, an then he stole sumthin from me at lunch time, and i hate this kid from like 7th grade. I was carryin my food tray wit me cuz i got food late an i saw him an i was like "dude give me it" an he shrugged an smiled like he was really clever an crap an i put the food in his face, then we fought.........but i prolly shouldnt have.........oh well too late now huh
                  what was the item?and you fought a kid a grade below you or above?

Comment

same grade, an he had been stealin stuff from me at lunch at times lately i jus finally found out it was him
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

ah man, did i ever tell you guys about the fight i got into a month or two ago? it was golden..lol

pimpette

Comment

hey

Schoolyard Justice! But now, you gonna pay part of the price. But, you get the rep, so nobody steals from you again. But, you could'a caught him off grounds. But, only you can decide what is good for you. But, we all learn and grow and go on. You gonna be a better person tommorrow, if you let this incident become a catlyst for positive change in your life. Like I said... Think about RESPONDING with your mind and wit and cunning intelligence, rather than REACTING with blind emotion.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Sometimes you gotta fight for what you beleive in however that seemed like something you should not of had to fight over.......I got in a fight my senior year long time ago........It screwed me for the year......got out of school suspension for a week .......which meant I went surfing those days , But in chemisty class that was the week they went over polyatomic ions .......I was left struggeling to catch up for the rest of the year.
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

hey

And Booher, you know, I was just gonna ask you about Polyatomic Ions! Dang Son, what the hell! You can't let me down here!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Good, hope ya beat the living crap out of him.

I wish I had gotten into more fights and trouble when I was in school, now that I know the "permanent record" is pretty much a myth.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Working...
                              X