eminem - encore, thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eminem - encore, thoughts?

i have had this cd for a week and while i dont think anything will ever match his 1st CD this seems pretty good.

i'm not a massive D12 fan but i like them in 'one shot to shot' (#18) and 50 cent is pretty good in his cameo roles.

anyway, what are ya'lls top 3 tracks in the cd??? i would go -

#1 - like toy soldiers (#5)
    #2 - mockingbird (#16)
    #3 - mosh (#6)

ass like that is pretty funny!

any thoughts if you have the cd?? (even if you don't)

hehehaha ive been waiting for a thread like this to come up. it was only a matter of time..
    anyways
    ya i love it. my tops would have to be:
    Mosh
    Toy Soldiers
    Mockingbird
    Rainman
    My 1st single
    I love them all
    (just loose it got old quick tho...)
    do you got the bonus CD version? i do..havent listened to the bonus much tho

pimpette

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
      hehehaha ive been waiting for a thread like this to come up. it was only a matter of time..
      anyways
      ya i love it. my tops would have to be:
      Mosh
      Toy Soldiers
      Mockingbird
      Rainman
      My 1st single
      I love them all
      (just loose it got old quick tho...)
      do you got the bonus CD version? i do..havent listened to the bonus much tho

pimpette
      i dont think so: 20 tracks with encore the last. whats the bonus got on it?

in england they have promoted 'just lose it' and 'mosh' on tv, radio, etc........ have any of the other tracks got alot of playtime as a single is america?? i think 'toy soldiers' and 'mockingbird' would go BIG!!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
        i dont think so: 20 tracks with encore the last. whats the bonus got on it?

in england they have promoted 'just lose it' and 'mosh' on tv, radio, etc........ have any of the other tracks got alot of playtime as a single is america?? i think 'toy soldiers' and 'mockingbird' would go BIG!!
        the bonus CD only has like 3 songs on it..
        here, BET and i think VH1 doesn't show the just lose it video becuase michael jackson asked everyone not to. MTV still does tho.. heh heh heh. there's only one other song that auctually gets air time over here..im having a moment right now tho and cant think of what it is. but ya i think like toy soldiers and mockingbird could go big too. espically mockingbird. eminem has a way of mixing things and making them awesome. ya gotta love him for that

Comment

Working...
        X