Just got in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got in Denver

just got here and it started snowing right when we got out of the amc 24 here in broomfield...then my aunts picking us up some mexican food from 3 margaritas ...life is pretty good out here ...anyone going to the spurs nuggs game this friday?

hey

Heavy! Welcome to town!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

thanks man...its good to be back...

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHittas27
        just got here and it started snowing right when we got out of the amc 24 here in broomfield...then my aunts picking us up some mexican food from 3 margaritas ...life is pretty good out here ...anyone going to the spurs nuggs game this friday?
        cool, I just had some mexican for dinner tonight...mexican rules!

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
          cool, I just had some mexican for dinner tonight...mexican rules!
          that and chineese.
          sigpic

Comment

mmmmmmmm i love egg rolls

Comment

My poor nephew was promised that he could go to that game with his grandpa many months ago -- he remembered & told my dad "Granpa, it's November, you are taking me to the Spurs game right?" (His idol in b-ball is Tim Duncan) and my dad realized that he couldn't since the rest of my family is down in NM for the holiday...So now they have to go in April.

Welcome to Denver.

Btw if you & PT are still planning on coming by the bus on Sunday, make sure you're wearing predominantly orange. If people stop by that are not wearing orange, they are going to be painted orange...or so the story goes Just don't test us...

Comment

nah i think me and my uncle are going to the game alone...

Comment

nah i think me and my uncle are going to the game alone...
                  You can still stop by the bus, ya goon.

Lot C-RV space # 31...To the south of the stadium - find gate ten & head south west.

Comment

Sorry girl me and my uncle were in a rush to get in and get some autos...(see other thread for autos) we parked in lot A over by the railroad and beside the bridge with the homeless dude and the jazz player

Comment

Working...
                    X