Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeavyHittas27
    replied
    Sorry girl me and my uncle were in a rush to get in and get some autos...(see other thread for autos) we parked in lot A over by the railroad and beside the bridge with the homeless dude and the jazz player

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyHittas27
    nah i think me and my uncle are going to the game alone...
    You can still stop by the bus, ya goon.

Lot C-RV space # 31...To the south of the stadium - find gate ten & head south west.

Leave a comment:

• HeavyHittas27
    replied
    nah i think me and my uncle are going to the game alone...

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    just got here and it started snowing right when we got out of the amc 24 here in broomfield...then my aunts picking us up some mexican food from 3 margaritas ...life is pretty good out here ...anyone going to the spurs nuggs game this friday?
    My poor nephew was promised that he could go to that game with his grandpa many months ago -- he remembered & told my dad "Granpa, it's November, you are taking me to the Spurs game right?" (His idol in b-ball is Tim Duncan) and my dad realized that he couldn't since the rest of my family is down in NM for the holiday...So now they have to go in April.

Welcome to Denver.

Btw if you & PT are still planning on coming by the bus on Sunday, make sure you're wearing predominantly orange. If people stop by that are not wearing orange, they are going to be painted orange...or so the story goes Just don't test us...

Leave a comment:

• HeavyHittas27
    replied
    mmmmmmmm i love egg rolls

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Uula Bear
    cool, I just had some mexican for dinner tonight...mexican rules!
    that and chineese.

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    just got here and it started snowing right when we got out of the amc 24 here in broomfield...then my aunts picking us up some mexican food from 3 margaritas ...life is pretty good out here ...anyone going to the spurs nuggs game this friday?
    cool, I just had some mexican for dinner tonight...mexican rules!

Leave a comment:

• HeavyHittas27
    replied
    thanks man...its good to be back...

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    hey

Heavy! Welcome to town!

Leave a comment:

• West
    started a topic Just got in Denver

Just got in Denver

Working...
X