X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerd Fight! Pick one!

Found this picture and the title asked you to pick only two items:

So it got me thinking:

If you were to get into a fight with another person, and both had the ability to choose any single object from sci-fi/fantasy/comic books/video games to aid you, what would it be?

Obviously, if you chose a lightsaber it would come with the ability to wield it like a real Jedi/Sith, although you wouldn't get any other Force powers with it.

So, tell us which one it would be.

Later I'll take all the answers and put it in a poll.

Elder wand

Avada Kedavra... fight over, see you at your funeral.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Power Ring and Lightsaber

Power Ring can do so much and a 24 hour charge period will not matter cause I will be playing with my awesome Lightsaber
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
        Power Ring and Lightsaber

Power Ring can do so much and a 24 hour charge period will not matter cause I will be playing with my awesome Lightsaber
        wow... exactly what i picked

Comment

give me the Pokeball!

Comment

The death note. Easy to find someone name and face via facebook.

Comment

I'm going to run with the spirit of the question, rather than sticking to the list.

I choose the TARDIS. Sure, it has no real offensive capabilities, but it is the ultimate in defense and I would much rather run off and explore time and space than get in a stupid fight, anyway.

Comment

If I had to choose one from the list it got to be the light saber...always wanted one..
                Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Well I don't know if this would count as an item, but the access to the speed force the flash uses, making me some new spinoff of one of the flashes. And lets combine that with Batman's utility belt since that seems to have everything ever needed lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Meh now that I think about it I'd take the infiniti guantlet (marvel universe)
                    Last edited by Louich; 02-29-2012, 06:09 AM.
                    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                    -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Light Saber, and the one ring, you won't know i'm there til it's too late.
                      I really like Cheese.

Comment

If its anything not just this list-

I would go with the Zat gun?- whatever the gun is on stargate sg1- where the first shot stuns, second shot kills, 3rd vaporizes and it never needs re loading- infinite ammo.

With this gun I can stun innocent bystanders, kill my target, and get rid of the body so I dont get in trouble. Easy, done.

If its that list, id go with the ring from green lantern. I dont care about your light saber, and neither will you when I drop an aircraft carrier on your head. Try cutting your way out of that. Once I have disposed of you, I will then use the ring to get a bed, some candles, and kate upton....The ring needs 24 hours to charge...??? With a bed, kate and candles, that should be just long enough I think.
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                          Elder wand

Avada Kedavra... fight over, see you at your funeral.
                          ^^^ This. It wouldn't even be a fair fight really. *Ignites lightsaber*

AVADA KEDAVRA! *opponent drops over dead*

Plus the death note takes time to actually write the person's name and it takes 30 seconds to take effect too.
                          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

I'd easily take the elder wand. Avada kadraba ends the fight every time.
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                              ^^^ This. It wouldn't even be a fair fight really. *Ignites lightsaber*

AVADA KEDAVRA! *opponent drops over dead*

Plus the death note takes time to actually write the person's name and it takes 30 seconds to take effect too.
                              Yeah, but if the speed force access that the flash has I could just avoid the spell. It wouldn't catch me, or the green lantern ring might be able to stop it like the spell ran into a brick wall. And then shoot bullets back at the one with the wand so the lantern ring could win.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X