Comment

Originally posted by West
      no its suppose to tonight or tomorrow
      in Florida?

Comment

were else idiot?

Comment

snow in florida....hmmm
          anyways, we're supposed to be getting up to a foot tonight/tomorrow...it'll be great..we try sledding in under an inch, so u can only imagine what we'll do this time. (ya we were the only idiots out there trying, too...of course it always ends up that way..the little kids inside and the teenagers out there causing trouble...we got thrown out of a few people's yards....lol)

Comment

"im Dreaming Of A White Christmas, Just Like The Ones I Used To Know"

Its Snowing On Christmas Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West
              "im Dreaming Of A White Christmas, Just Like The Ones I Used To Know"

Its Snowing On Christmas Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!
              It is here too there buddy... Snow isn't that big of a thing after Christmas... After Christmas... It's gay, unless there is snow days.
              sigpic

Comment

West, Christmas isnt for another 4 days...I am sure the snow will be gone by then..But here is to hoping that its still there for you! ...Oh and BTW, we got 2 1/2 feet last night...

Haha, kidding..we got like 3 inches last night and like 6-8 the night before..

Comment

now the news is saying we're getting 8-12" and we're right on the line for 12-14"....so great...lol...good times, goodtimes

Comment

Working...
                  X