Acne treatment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    I did accutane some years ago and it really cleared up my skin. since then I have really clear skin. It did reallly realllly dry out my skin though... and nose bleeds... all the time... but that aside it did the trick.

Yeah, man. I did accutane too. That stuff was the worst. Getting your blood drawn every month, and being achy and sore and sooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dried out all the time.

But I have never had a zit since taking it. Not once, ever.

But I did get the angry mood swings that go with it. I remember one time for breakfast right before school. My dad was sitting at the table eating donuts and I was SO pissed off at him for sitting there and eating them. I do not even know why. He didnt eat the last donut or anything, but man I was pissed!.....Anyway, aside from that stuff and the commercials out there for people who have taken it are entitled to compensation etc..I am glad I did.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I'm not a believer in homeopathic type stuff normally, but the tablet version of NatraBio Acne Relief actually works, and quite well. The drops don't have the same effect.

Comment

what people who took acuthane are inteteled to a compensation?
        Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
        -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Originally posted by Louich View Post
          what people who took acuthane are inteteled to a compensation?

You didnt hear about that? I got a letter in the mail, and there were tv commercials about it. Not that long ago either.

If you took acutane and got one of the thousands of side effects it had- suicide, crohns disease, or any other disease or osteoperosis and or stuff like that...I dont remember all the side effects, but there were tons. If you got any of those or anything else you were supposed to call in..

I think it was the same number as the 1-800- bad-drug. Dont remember. All my side effects were temporary or have not developed (hope not at all) so I did not partake in the whole thing.
          So far:

Comment

I just use good genes. I was born with them so you know.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              I just use good genes. I was born with them so you know.

aha.

But did you know acne is contagious? So even with your good genes it is still possible to get it from a friend.

So there.
              So far:

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                You didnt hear about that? I got a letter in the mail, and there were tv commercials about it. Not that long ago either.

If you took acutane and got one of the thousands of side effects it had- suicide, crohns disease, or any other disease or osteoperosis and or stuff like that...I dont remember all the side effects, but there were tons. If you got any of those or anything else you were supposed to call in..

I think it was the same number as the 1-800- bad-drug. Dont remember. All my side effects were temporary or have not developed (hope not at all) so I did not partake in the whole thing.
                probably US only I bet....
                Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Yea, Acne sucks. I just have my demeratologist and use the stuff that she provides. Works well but sometimes I still break every once in a while ( mainly during football season though ) I think the Broncos give me a lot of unneeded stress.
                  :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    Lol. At least it will get rid of acne. And the rest of your face

I have a question. Does it matter what you eat? I've had people tell me it does but some say it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                      Lol. At least it will get rid of acne. And the rest of your face

I have a question. Does it matter what you eat? I've had people tell me it does but some say it doesn't.
                      From my experience eating something like chocolate won't cause a pimple

It's only when you continue/constantly eat bad and not take care of your body that it will start contributing to your acne. If you want a healthy body/face you have to take care of yourself.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Charger$

Comment

Greasy food, greasy fingers, itch on face, greasy face.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X