Headed to see Tebow as we speek.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muse View Post
    Thank god I wasn't the only one thinking that.
    lol...you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post

He also said that he frequently talks to Ray Lewis who gives him words of encouragement and tells him to keep doin his thing.
      Interesting fun fact of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
        No, the questions asked we are all submitted by fans. He told some funny stories, like how in the Playoff game against Pittsburgh Troy Polumalu tackled him and broke his bracelet (that he reciever from a cancer patient in the hospital) and joking said 'Hey man, i just got that from a little girl this morning. He then said he expected Troy to walk off, but Troy replied and said he was sorry for breaking it. He said it was kind of funny that in the middle of an intense playoff game that Troy would reply like that.

He also said that he frequently talks to Ray Lewis who gives him words of encouragement and tells him to keep doin his thing.

The event was for Habitat for Humanity, and they raised enough money to build a house for a family. They invited Tebow to view the house when finished, and of course he said he would revisit Butte when the house is complete.
        Troy plays on the edge (if not dirty) but by all accounts he is a stand-up guy. Doesn't surprise me and he probably actually was quite sorry.
        Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Working...
        X