Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jersey, GO IRISH!

beat them trojans!
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

well after that dominating usc drive, it looks like game over (even if it is tied)
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Hey there ole buddy (NJ).

Now I'm gonna keep it civil. But I did notice earlier in the week that you said ND could beat USC...I didn't watch the game (or BSU's game for that matter) but I know my team is now perfect in regular season (yes!) and well, hehe...I gotta give you a little grief about ND...

Now if Southern Miss. didn't suck we could get into the top 6...but I believe Cal. will win. So I'm thinking the Louisville-BSU matchup will be a great game.

I was pulling for Notre Dame though NJ....this time
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

It's official notre dame is a one quarter team.........now there is something really wrong when 2 loss teams get into the bcs and undefeated teams don't....especially a team from the pathetic big east.....on a side note before the sun went down , that boise game was played in one hell of a beautiful setting.
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

ND coudve beaten USC. In that first half, they had what, 5 dropped passes and 2 dropped interceptions? If they couldve made those plays, they wouldve had a lead USC couldnt overcome. All i know is that USC looks mortal, beevo watch out, i think trojan is the new favorite dish in oklahma.

Comment

I dunno, USC looks pretty damn good.
            Remember, this a Notre Dame team that has beat Michigan and Tennessee, and also played Pitt, Purdue, B.C, Navy, we talking about a team that played probably 7 or 8 teams that will be in bowl games, and halfway through the second quarter and on, USC OWNED.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
            X