Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bud Light Platinum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bud Light Platinum

    Is this new beer anywhere but Texas yet? I know it got tested in Texas only in January but wondering if its gone other places yet. It's jot bad. It's like a tangy version of bud light and has 6% alcohol by volume. Problem is its expensive but i like it.
    sigpic
    Sig pic by dbfan2007

    Originally posted by kishzilla
    You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
    You damn right!

    Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
    Have It All - Blu3
    Conceited - Blu3
    Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
    All On You - Blu3

  • #2
    They have it here.

    It's still Bud Light, lol
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      They have it here.

      It's still Bud Light, lol
      Is it really Bud Light in a different can, or is it a different formula and you're being smarmy?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        Is it really Bud Light in a different can, or is it a different formula and you're being smarmy?
        It's in a azure blue bottle, and it's got the same formula at a richer mixture. It doesn't taste specifically bad, and it's actually pretty refreshing. It's still Bud Light to me, taste wise.
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • #5
          a 6% bud light ? I tought your bud light were 3% (and ours is 4%)


          Finally you guys get to drink real beer ! :-)


          (messing with ya Foez)

          How come do yoiu know the alcohol % ? I've never seen an american beer with the indication on it (and was pretty confused the first time)
          Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

          Adopted Broncos:
          -:Mr. Decker:-

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Louich View Post
            a 6% bud light ? I tought your bud light were 3% (and ours is 4%)


            Finally you guys get to drink real beer ! :-)


            (messing with ya Foez)

            How come do yoiu know the alcohol % ? I've never seen an american beer with the indication on it (and was pretty confused the first time)
            It's advertised as a higher ABV beer.

            This and Coors are the only two american adjunct lagers that I've seen the abv on the can/bottle.
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #7
              AH! It's required by the law here to indicated the alcohol level on the bottles...

              Most of the time anyways it goes like this :

              4% : light beer
              4.6%: beer that can be sold cheaper because it,s under the 5% mark (pabst blue ribbon/bush)

              5%: usual beer

              6%: dry beers (taste like poop)

              7%+: strong beers (some can go up to 12-15%)
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

              Adopted Broncos:
              -:Mr. Decker:-

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Louich View Post
                a 6% bud light ? I tought your bud light were 3% (and ours is 4%)


                Finally you guys get to drink real beer ! :-)


                (messing with ya Foez)

                How come do yoiu know the alcohol % ? I've never seen an american beer with the indication on it (and was pretty confused the first time)
                C'mon, man. This is Texas we have real beer lol. Our regular beer is 4.something I think 4.9 but if it has higher alchohol content it had to be stated on the bottle.
                sigpic
                Sig pic by dbfan2007

                Originally posted by kishzilla
                You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                You damn right!

                Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                Have It All - Blu3
                Conceited - Blu3
                Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                All On You - Blu3

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just bought a six pack this past week. Not too bad (and I dislike all bud products).

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Foez View Post
                    C'mon, man. This is Texas we have real beer lol. Our regular beer is 4.something I think 4.9 but if it has higher alchohol content it had to be stated on the bottle.
                    Nice ! I always tought the 3% light beers were the norm in the US...Most of the time I found myself taking beer as a 'chaser' when I was on trip to get a buzz...If not breathing fast was also a good way
                    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

                    Adopted Broncos:
                    -:Mr. Decker:-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It taste like regular Budweiser more than Bud Light.
                      sigpic


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Louich View Post
                        Nice ! I always tought the 3% light beers were the norm in the US...Most of the time I found myself taking beer as a 'chaser' when I was on trip to get a buzz...If not breathing fast was also a good way
                        "Your crazy...I like you, but your crazy." :p
                        sigpic
                        Sig pic by dbfan2007

                        Originally posted by kishzilla
                        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                        You damn right!

                        Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                        Have It All - Blu3
                        Conceited - Blu3
                        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                        All On You - Blu3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'd say different ....Guess it's the Canadian in me lol
                          Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

                          Adopted Broncos:
                          -:Mr. Decker:-

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's different. I'm not a big fan of Budweiser, but love bud light.
                            sigpic
                            Sig pic by dbfan2007

                            Originally posted by kishzilla
                            You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                            You damn right!

                            Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                            Have It All - Blu3
                            Conceited - Blu3
                            Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                            All On You - Blu3

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              not a fan of bud period (american or canadian, they both have different recepie)
                              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

                              Adopted Broncos:
                              -:Mr. Decker:-

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X