Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bud Light Platinum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    This thread is making me thirsty.

    Comment


    • #17
      I am happy that the fridge is still full of a nice selection for when I come home ! :-)

      Guiness, Kilkenny's, Harps, stella artois ! (plus the usual scotch :-)
      Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

      Adopted Broncos:
      -:Mr. Decker:-

      Comment


      • #18
        I love it. Just bought a 12. Been my beer of choice for a few weeks now. Live in ct btw

        Comment


        • #19
          I like it I think it tastes better than regular bud light and is i believe stronger plus the bottles look cool

          ....now I'm thristy

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
            I like it I think it tastes better than regular bud light and is i believe stronger plus the bottles look cool

            ....now I'm thristy
            you and me both 1:41 pm 'bout that time anyway to crack a few cold ones n'est ce pas?

            Comment


            • #21
              it's alway 5 o'clock somewhere Rem! (and there a copyright on the expression btw ...:-)
              Last edited by Louich; 03-09-2012, 12:44 PM.
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

              Adopted Broncos:
              -:Mr. Decker:-

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                you and me both 1:41 pm 'bout that time anyway to crack a few cold ones n'est ce pas?
                3:57 and I'm ready to crack more than a few

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Louich View Post
                  it's alway 5 o'clock somewhere Rem! (and there a copyright on the expression btw ...:-)
                  haha it is 5 o'clock here time for a little alan jackson and jimmy buffet

                  Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                  3:57 and I'm ready to crack more than a few
                  amen brother!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    It's better than regular bud light.

                    Tastes better, still light, 6% alc = AWESOME.


                    One of my favorites for sure.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25


                      and so it begins.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Remedy View Post


                        and so it begins.
                        So that is what Canada looks like.
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          [IMG][/IMG]

                          we even has your budlights!

                          Comment


                          • #28


                            Yes, it begins.
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I have tried it & it's good but nothing special, it doesn't taste much different than regular bud light
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                oh boy my head hurts today.....I'm getting old lol
                                Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

                                Adopted Broncos:
                                -:Mr. Decker:-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X