Saddam: We Got Him!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam: We Got Him!!!

Saddam Hussein was captured this morning. He was found hiding in a basement of a farmhouse and surrendered peacefully. It's ironic that he surrendered in this manner, because his sons died in a hail of gunfire, as well as his "loyal" troops. When push came to shove, he was the one that was a coward.

I wonder how long it'll be before another one of those "I'm alive and well" videos pop up from Saddam?

He looked more like Saddam after they shaved the beard off of him, damn cave dweller.

Now watch it be one of his doubles.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

I was telling my wife the same thing. I'm sure theyre doing DNA tests as we speak.

Comment

Well if this turns out to be the real Saddam then awsome jobs by American and coalition troops!!!!
        Brian

* Biggest Broncos Fan in Indiana*

Comment

I know! i'm so happy we got him! I got phone calls from my entire family this morning (no sleeping in today...). That man has been killing my father's family and people (kurds) forever - i'm glad we got him - and i really hope it's not a double.
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Can I be first in line to kick him in the nads?
            BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
              I know! i'm so happy we got him! I got phone calls from my entire family this morning (no sleeping in today...). That man has been killing my father's family and people (kurds) forever - i'm glad we got him - and i really hope it's not a double.
              You must such an interesting mix of cultures and traditions.

You must also be happier than any of us here on the boards.

I am guessing you must also be pretty easy on the eyes!

LOL

This the best Xmas gift Americans have had in a long time.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                You must such an interesting mix of cultures and traditions.

You must also be happier than any of us here on the boards.

I am guessing you must also be pretty easy on the eyes!

LOL

This the best Xmas gift Americans have had in a long time.
                LOL . i'm 1/2 Kurdish, 1/2 Belgian - very random mix! but yeah, i gotta say we're pretty darn happy. My dad has too many horrible stories of growing up there. One example was a night when the Iraqi army came by, house by house, to kill the kurds - and the only reason my dad's family was spared was b/c one of the soldiers recognized my dad when they opened the door, and since they had been friends the soldier said "there are no kurds here" and they moved on... they killed the men in other houses, raped the women in the streets. my dad went to school the next day and most of his friends never showed up. my dad's uncle, an old man who was not even politically involved, was a respected man in the community, a teacher, and the iraqi army told him they wanted him to speak against the kurds - he said no, he wanted to stay out of it, he'd keep his mouth shut. one day walking down the street they shot him in the back of the head. So yeah, today is a good day!
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

America

I was watching some football and they anounced to the stadium that Saddam had been caught. The entire stadium just errupted in cheers. It was the loudest the stadium had been all night. It didnt matter what team you were there to support, every one was hugging... It makes me proud to be in america where we can all put aside our differences for a greater cause (i know it was only two opposing football teams but still).

Go America!

Go Broncos!
                  the Offense sells tickets, the Defense wins the championships

Comment

Working...
                  X