Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these phones should I get?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which of these phones should I get?

    I was thinking of getting a new phone when the iPhone 5 comes out because apparently it is going to have 4G but I'm curious how it matches up to the Androids and the Blackberry out there. My feeling is that it is going to be pretty similar to the iPhone 4S.

    I think I am going to go with Verizon because that is the best company in Colorado (according to recent surveys and from what I was reading online about the great coverage they have.)

    So, I need a little bit of advice here, and if I missed a good phone in my poll feel free to tell me about it.
    20
    iPhone 5
    50.00%
    10
    Samsung Galaxy SII
    20.00%
    4
    Samsung Galaxy
    0.00%
    0
    Droid Razor X
    25.00%
    5
    Blackberry
    0.00%
    0
    Other (Please explain)
    5.00%
    1

    The poll is expired.

    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  • #2
    Check out the prepaids. Virgin Mobile has the Truimph, Boost has the ZTE Warp.

    You can get unlimited everything for a very reasonable price. It's just not the latest and greates, but will do pretty much everything you want it to do.

    Comment


    • #3
      The new iPhone won't even be coming out for another 3-5 months so unless you can wait that long I'd cross that off my list.

      But for me my two year expires with Verizon in that time frame so I'll be getting an iPhone 5.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
        Check out the prepaids. Virgin Mobile has the Truimph, Boost has the ZTE Warp.

        You can get unlimited everything for a very reasonable price. It's just not the latest and greates, but will do pretty much everything you want it to do.
        Yah my friend at work switched over from Sprint to Boost Mobile and he is not even in a contract phone. He has an Android from Boost and he pays only $30 a month, he loves it.

        I might just do that instead of paying like $75 a month for the iPhone.
        sigpic

        "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

        Comment


        • #5
          I have a Galaxy S2. It's a GREAT phone. I love it.








          ... But honestly, get an iPhone.
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

          Comment


          • #6
            if you have to ask... then iphone...

            me, i'd get the s2

            Comment


            • #7
              I have the droid Razr.....not the X, but the only difference is the battery life. Which, for a smart phone is important...

              Here take a look at the Cnet fight video....

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  iPhone all the way. I held out on getting one forever, until I finally gave in and got one. They are awesome! I wish I would have gotten one sooner.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Love my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Don't know if that's a choice.

                    I'll take the stock Android experience,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      iphone no doubt if you just want a phone to straight up work out of the box

                      best phone ive ever had absolutely love it
                      sigpic
                      -------

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I phone sucks!
                        Marketing hype...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ParkHill-71 View Post
                          I phone sucks!
                          Marketing hype...
                          agree but people who dont know much about tech should use em for their own good lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                            agree but people who dont know much about tech should use em for their own good lol.
                            This is true. If one button options are what you like.

                            What Ive found is the android whether its the Droid X, I used to have, or this Droid Razr I have now, does everything the Iphone does but faster.

                            I had a link to where they compared the Iphone siri, to the droids voice command and the the Droid was faster. I downloaded (speaktoit) the assistant which talks to you like siri, and it works fine.

                            Its just doesnt have the marketing that Iphone has.

                            So you're right, Iphone if you want simplicity I guess.....
                            ParkHill-71
                            Bench Warmer
                            Last edited by ParkHill-71; 03-17-2012, 09:12 AM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ParkHill-71 View Post
                              This is true. If one button options are what you like.

                              What Ive found is the android whether its the Droid X, I used to have, or this Droid Razr I have now, does everything the Iphone does but faster.

                              I had a link to where they compared the Iphone siri, to the droids voice command and the the Droid was faster. I downloaded (speaktoit) the assistant which talks to you like siri, and it works fine.

                              Its just doesnt have the marketing that Iphone has.

                              So you're right, Iphone if you want simplicity I guess.....
                              what about siri bro!!!!!!!!!!! lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X