Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cars Liked Soccer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If Cars Liked Soccer

    I was stopped at a light downtown the other day. Suddenly, from my left side, I saw a ball come bouncing down the street, before the traffic behind it. It was about the size of a soccer ball. Next thing the traffic caught up and, like soccer players, kept bouncing it ahead. It was a funny sight. I wondered how far down the street the ball went.

    Then I thought, "what if all the cars in sight got the urge to join in?"

    That could have been a mess........

  • #2
    It would be even better at confusion corner in winnipeg.

    Comment


    • #3
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

      Comment


      • #4
        I love top gear... so very very much.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          I love top gear... so very very much.




          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            It would be even better at confusion corner in winnipeg.
            Rem........you know enough about Winnipeg to be one of us!!

            Originally posted by sSync View Post
            PERFECT! Who'd a thunk it??????

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Rem........you know enough about Winnipeg to be one of us!!
              haha ... tis true.. spent a wee bit of time out there... with some questionable ladies from transcona.

              I also have some vaguely blurry memories the palamino.. God I love dive bars.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                haha ... tis true.. spent a wee bit of time out there... with some questionable ladies from transcona.

                I also have some vaguely blurry memories the palamino.. God I love dive bars.
                Hey Rem.......if you get the same channels as us, there's a sitcom on HBO called "Less Than Kind".......it's a Winnipeg show. It's not too bad either. In fact, the symbol for the show is gotta be Confusion Corner.

                We still attract some movie productions here as well. Some big names find a way to stick it out here. It's really cool when they get spotted within the city. Many of them have complimented the place/people.

                Enough about the 'Peg.......other than you gotta come back here for a visit in a few years when we get a world class Polar Bear exhibit at Assiniboine Park, as well as the Human Rights Museum. Hey (pending time of year), The Jets could be a great time, as well as The Blue Bombers in their new stadium.

                Throw in a day or two at Grand Beach or The Whiteshell, and times are good!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Hey Rem.......if you get the same channels as us, there's a sitcom on HBO called "Less Than Kind".......it's a Winnipeg show. It's not too bad either. In fact, the symbol for the show is gotta be Confusion Corner.

                  We still attract some movie productions here as well. Some big names find a way to stick it out here. It's really cool when they get spotted within the city. Many of them have complimented the place/people.

                  Enough about the 'Peg.......other than you gotta come back here for a visit in a few years when we get a world class Polar Bear exhibit at Assiniboine Park, as well as the Human Rights Museum. Hey (pending time of year), The Jets could be a great time, as well as The Blue Bombers in their new stadium.

                  Throw in a day or two at Grand Beach or The Whiteshell, and times are good!
                  I watch Less Than Kind here. It's on the Audience Network, from Directv.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    I watch Less Than Kind here. It's on the Audience Network, from Directv.
                    Do you like it?

                    I just started watching it about a month or two ago and find it decent. Not great, but sometimes funny. Of coure I am biased, because it is about my fair city.......and definitely filmed here.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X