No announcement yet.

Things No Longer Available That You Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss pickup games of football / baseball / basketball in the neighborhood I grew up in.

I miss hanging out with my two best friends in high school every weekend night.

I miss my fraternity parties.

I miss college spring break in the FL Keys with a co-ed group of about 12 of us staying in the same time share.

I miss my single days from ages 24-25, when I was in my prime and the ladies appreciated it.

I miss my old work, where mini golf around the office along with ping pong and darts were a normal affair (as well as Counter Strike on my work PC)...and I'm an Accountant; not exactly your typical workday.

***HOWEVER, I love my wife, my daughter, my family, my friends, my job, my house, and my car...so my missing the past doesn't mean I'm not loving my present :thumb:
    My other love...
    sigpic
    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

• Originally posted by Louich View Post
      welcome back HUM!

you really miss your virginity? lol
      Thank you "I take a bow." Yes, the only women that I slept with were ugly, inconsiderate, and/or criminals. I was so horny that at the time that I didn't care
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronic_Toker View Post
        I miss pickup games of football / baseball / basketball in the neighborhood I grew up in.

I miss hanging out with my two best friends in high school every weekend night.

I miss my fraternity parties.

I miss college spring break in the FL Keys with a co-ed group of about 12 of us staying in the same time share.

I miss my single days from ages 24-25, when I was in my prime and the ladies appreciated it.

I miss my old work, where mini golf around the office along with ping pong and darts were a normal affair (as well as Counter Strike on my work PC)...and I'm an Accountant; not exactly your typical workday.

***HOWEVER, I love my wife, my daughter, my family, my friends, my job, my house, and my car...so my missing the past doesn't mean I'm not loving my present :thumb:
        No need to explain anything CT........I started this thread for a reason........as great as life can be, there are always some things we miss along the way.

Mind you, based on your new "addition", count on these days as being one of those special times you will also miss..... when time flies by, and we all move on from our youth.

(then again.......youth is sometimes just a matter of the mind)

Comment

Working...
        X