Clear All

• PowderAddict
    replied
    Ayers has retweeted me several times, but he retweets everybody

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    Originally posted by McNasty89 View Post
    I went to Miami and met Von Miller the day before his birthday the other day, He was hammered and i got his autograph. He was so funny he was so drunk and his hand writing was so bad lol. i know how you guys are pics or it never happend so tomorrow morning ill take a pic and post it on here
    Von Miller is always hammered lol so I believe it

In fact there are a good amount of broncos who are. Just go to 24 k most weekends and you'll find a good deal of em hammered downtown Denver. Actually Ty Lawson too.

Leave a comment:

• McNasty89
    replied
    I went to Miami and met Von Miller the day before his birthday the other day, He was hammered and i got his autograph. He was so funny he was so drunk and his hand writing was so bad lol. i know how you guys are pics or it never happend so tomorrow morning ill take a pic and post it on here

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Don't tweet much at people but did get a response from Drew Soicher, local NBC Channel 9 (KUSA) sports anchor.

Drew Soicher‏@DrewSoicher

9NEWS (KUSA-TV Denver NBC) Sports Anchor / Bobblehead Enthusiast / Slurpee Addict

Leave a comment:

• nic.zeman24
    replied
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    IncarceratedBob
    Looks like you win... I wish there was a way to filter out his tweets that arent news because he can come off as arrogant

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    IncarceratedBob

Leave a comment:

• nic.zeman24
    started a topic Twitter Responses

Twitter Responses

I searched for something like this but nothing was on here so...
    I was reading the Von Miller twitter thread and I was wondering who has gotten responses or has been retweeted by some celebrities, athletes or someone cool.

I have received responses from Von Miller, David Bruton and had a little chat about golf with Zane Beadles. I also played Words with friends with Brian Dawkins and he replied to me on twitter. For the people who follow the Nuggets Dempsey tweeted at me.

I have gotten a retweet by Von Dawkins and Bruton
Working...
X