Going to KC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to KC...

Heading to KC in about a month for a work conference & I was wondering if anyone has good suggestions for dinner spots. I'll have a car with me, so getting around won't be an issue.
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
    FF is awesome!

Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
    Heading to KC in about a month for a work conference & I was wondering if anyone has good suggestions for dinner spots. I'll have a car with me, so getting around won't be an issue.
    KC doesn't have any good places to eat?

I guess you go hungry.

Pack PB&J sandwiches. Doesn't need refrigeration (unless you put mayo on it. Don't laugh). After a couple of days, the jelly seeps into the bread, making it yummier.

See? I'm here to help.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      KC doesn't have any good places to eat?

I guess you go hungry.

Pack PB&J sandwiches. Doesn't need refrigeration (unless you put mayo on it. Don't laugh). After a couple of days, the jelly seeps into the bread, making it yummier.

See? I'm here to help.
      Why in the name of all that is holy would you eat PB&J in KC, when there's sooooooo many good BBQ restaurants there?

Comment

Mayo on a PB&J???!?!?!?

How can I laugh while im vomiting profusely?! Are you serious or is this some kind of sick joke.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
          Mayo on a PB&J???!?!?!?

How can I laugh while im vomiting profusely?! Are you serious or is this some kind of sick joke.
          You're right. Leave the jelly off, add bananas to the PB and mayo.

Yes. I'm serious on both. Things I inherited from my dad. I don't know if it's a southern thing?
          Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Yes. I'm serious on both. Things I inherited from my dad. I don't know if it's a southern thing?
            Wow... I've never heard of that. I would be willing to try it but it sounds absolutely disguisting.

Comment

More like an insanity thing.

Comment

Flat! Long time no see. Our bday is coming up

Anyways, KC Kansas or Missouri?

KC Missouri restaurants are a heart-attack waiting to happen

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                  Flat! Long time no see. Our bday is coming up

Anyways, KC Kansas or Missouri?

KC Missouri restaurants are a heart-attack waiting to happen
                  KC, Kansas is just the other side of the river and is mostly industrial stuff, or so I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    KC, Kansas is just the other side of the river and is mostly industrial stuff, or so I've heard.
                    Yup. They're only 4 miles apart. I have family in KC,KS and it's a dreadful place

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                      Yup. They're only 4 miles apart. I have family in KC,KS and it's a dreadful place
                      Anything close to the chiefs has to be bad.

Comment

I've heard of it... Actually my uncles wife does it, it's the only way she'll eat peanut butter sandwiches... Says it thins out the peanut butter. She's tried to make me eat it, but I ran, I ran so far away!
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

That mayo thing sounds absolutely disgusting D:
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Charger$

Comment

What helpful responses. Thank you for the sandwich suggestion, Peanut. Looks like I may have to go that route.

Lynchy - KC, MO. Staying at the Sheraton at Crown Center. Bday is 1 week away from today. For some reason it seems to come quicker each year at this stage for me.

I know BBQ is big, and steaks will be easily accessible but I was hoping for a little guidance toward a couple likely spots.

I don't really like going to KC much, but figure a few days in the vicinity of Arrowhead won't poison me too much.
                            Last edited by Peanut; 11-11-2016, 11:03 PM.
                            Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                            FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                              That mayo thing sounds absolutely disgusting D:
                              I won't tell you about my grits with soy sauce, then.

What helpful responses. Thank you for the sandwich suggestion, Peanut. Looks like I may have to go that route.

Lynchy - KC, MO. Staying at the Sheraton at Crown Center. Bday is 1 week away from today. For some reason it seems to come quicker each year at this stage for me.

I know BBQ is big, and steaks will be easily accessible but I was hoping for a little guidance toward a couple likely spots.

I don't really like going to KC much, but figure a few days in the vicinity of Arrowhead won't poison me too much.
                              You're welcome. That's what we're here for.

I found this for you. Comes with a map.

Have a safe trip.
                              Last edited by Peanut; 11-11-2016, 11:04 PM.
                              Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

Working...
                              X