No announcement yet.

Chronic_Toker is a dad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats and time does fly my son is already three and now I'm starting over in probably a couple of weeks. But it was a fun ride the first time should be just as great this time around. Again congrats and a beautiful baby

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Congrats man!

She's beautiful!

P.S. Sorry I'm late.
      Last edited by Chillez; 10-16-2012, 03:24 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

She's beautiful.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

You have a very adorable little girl there my friend & a cute little smile in that pic. I'm just sorry i missed out 6 months back because i was, well let's just say & you may have to enforce this down the road (trust me, we have 3) but i was in a timeout for a few months.

I will tell you this, when you have children of your own it changes everything in your life for the better, i'm so thankful for our 3 kids & i pray everyday for their health & well being & could never imagine life without them.

So i'll leave on this note, cherish every moment you can with her because they grow up so fast & before you know it you will be saying where did the time go, And oh yeah have a few more in a year or two, because the more the merrier.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey bud......I hope you remember her little nickname......

"BG"

(always will be "beautiful girl")

Comment

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations man, don't have any kids of my own, nor does that look likely any time soon. However I do have a 3rd niece/nephew on the way, and I can't wait!
              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Congrats!!! Welcome to Broncos Country Little Lady!!!

"January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Thank you all very much for your kind words. It really has been an amazing 6 months and I can't believe how fast it's gone! She seems like such a big girl now. She's sleeping in her crib, eating baby food, and sitting up on her own. I do make sure to cherish every moment because I know these years will be gone before I know it. We do plan on having another but we're still a year or two out from that.

Don't you all worry, she'll be raised to be a die hard Broncos fan. She already seems to like watching football because when it's on her eyes are on the TV for the most part.

Thank you again!
                  My other love...
                  sigpic
                  305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Right on, Old School!

Good for you.
                    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Thanks Painter!

I have to add another pic because, well...it's the cutest one yet!

My other love...
                      sigpic
                      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

She's so adorable! She's looks like "Little Pink Riding Hood"
                        Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X