Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst threadstarter ever made this thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Pretty hard on yourself jet. You might not be the WORST....
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      what is going on in here.
      Just stating anyone who is from Canada or like Star Wars are Lame...


      That is all.




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        Just stating anyone who is from Canada or like Star Wars are Lame...


        That is all.


        what is this madness!

        Comment


        • #49
          Lame ham and bagel sale is lame

          Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

          Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!



          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
            Lame ham and bagel sale is lame
            Brancos?
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

            Comment


            • #51


              Winter is Coming!

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                Brancos?
                Ingle Martin?

                Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

                Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                I still miss you Jake Plummer!



                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                  what is this madness!
                  I am going to attribute it to a bad flu going around.........

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Lol I just realized I posted a song I don't even know the words to.

                    I wonder who could have done that?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                      Lol I just realized I posted a song I don't even know the words to.

                      I wonder who could have done that?
                      Just happens to be a great song!!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X