Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .Two Former Broncos Cheerleaders as CROCKETT AND

http://scoopnemeth.wordpress.com/201...ett-and-tubbs/

This is the start of my series of profile pieces about two former Broncos cheerleaders.

Lauren Gardner should not be the only one getting attention. Her friend Brianne Bateman (Gardner's former teammate) should also be recognized.

I'm interviewing people around the two interview subjects: family, friends, co-workers and professors. This is before I get to the main prize, an interview with the ACTUAL SUBJECTS THEMSELVES.

I'm a journalism student in college, and I'm taking an magazine article writing class this semester. This piece was for my class assignment. However, this is only the beginning of my fun investigative report (all in good fun, of course).

Just curious. What grade did you receive for this assignment?
    Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
      Just curious. What grade did you receive for this assignment?
      I've got an A on the assignment

Comment

I'm lost. How are they like Crockett and Tubbs? And what's amaziballs? And why?

Comment

I am so confused...what on earth was I just trying to read???
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I will save this thread. The OP mentioned my fav cheeleader of all time, so I will post a picture:

Comment

This article would be massively improved with new photos of the two subjects.

Something to consider for future projects.

EDIT: PowderAddict to the rescue!

Comment

I never thought about what cheerleaders do after their days are done with Denver

Interesting read, lucky you get to meet these girls. I am jealous.

Perhaps if you enjoy your class, and it is clear from the comments, your classmates feel you are doing well. You should consider changing your profile on there with your thoughts about teachers and professors.

Comment

Brianne Bateman I actually met, but not Lauren Gardner YET

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
                  Interesting read, lucky you get to meet these girls. I am jealous.

Perhaps if you enjoy your class, and it is clear from the comments, your classmates feel you are doing well. You should consider changing your profile on there with your thoughts about teachers and professors.
                  I actually met Brianne Bateman at the comedy club event, as I filed this report on her boyfriend Chris Miller's bi-weekly comedy fiesta every month
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uuhw_CgZ_s

Bateman is interested in being interviewed by me, but she'll see what Gardner's schedule looks like.

I'm also making these into a documentary.

I'm with Denver Open Media: a television and video production non-profit; we're seen on channels 56, 57 and 219 on Comcast
                  http://www.denveropenmedia.org/node/369086/list-shows

I'm videotaping interviews, not just making text versions for print

Comment

I think they are more like Han Solo and Chewbacca, rather than Crocket and Tubbs. For all the sense that makes.

Comment

Good Star Wars analogy

Originally posted by jarbronco View Post
                      I think they are more like Han Solo and Chewbacca, rather than Crocket and Tubbs. For all the sense that makes.
                      May the force be with you Broncos fans, always!

Comment

Originally posted by NewsCaster View Post
                        I actually met Brianne Bateman at the comedy club event, as I filed this report on her boyfriend Chris Miller's bi-weekly comedy fiesta every month
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uuhw_CgZ_s

Bateman is interested in being interviewed by me, but she'll see what Gardner's schedule looks like.

I'm also making these into a documentary.

I'm with Denver Open Media: a television and video production non-profit; we're seen on channels 56, 57 and 219 on Comcast
                        http://www.denveropenmedia.org/node/369086/list-shows

I'm videotaping interviews, not just making text versions for print
                        sounds like a good time man, hard work pays off

your jacket and well whole outfit are awesome during that comedy club interviw
                        Last edited by GreasyQtip; 04-24-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Look Out Colbert and Stewart - Here Comes Bri and Lauren

From my previous thread (Two Former Broncos cheerleaders as Crockett and Tubbs), this is my video report on how Brianne Bateman and Lauren Gardner would kick butt as a comedy duo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhGSMNCQDFk

For Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart from Comedy Central, those guys ain't got nothing on the blonde and the ginger.

Harold and Kumar, David Spade and Chris Farley, Jay and Silent Bob, and Cheech and Chong; you're gonna be outnumbered by this comedy duo someday.

Comment

If anyone hasn't, listen to Scoop (OP) on the Southstands 303 podcast #101. www.southstandsdenver.com

Loved it, looking forward to more articles and I'm going to check out your youtube vids when I get a chance

Comment

Working...
                            X