Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anxiety

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anxiety

    I have that stuff. I tend to feel it at moments of nothing. About things that don't matter. I get anxiety over having anxiety.

    Anyone else get this stuff? It's pretty annoying.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  • #2
    I have anxiety "attacks". I'll get some weird pain, and I'll think it's health related. I'll start freaking out and thinking I'm having a heart problem, then the adrenaline kicks in and my heart goes pumping even faster.

    I hate it.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yea, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, adrenaline.

      Usually they are stress related. Stuff from school, stuff from work, etc. Sometimes is something more serious.

      Talk to your doctor if you keep getting them. Also talk to your doctor if you think viagra might be right for you. Either way, im sure your doc should be talked to if needed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        I have anxiety "attacks". I'll get some weird pain, and I'll think it's health related. I'll start freaking out and thinking I'm having a heart problem, then the adrenaline kicks in and my heart goes pumping even faster.

        I hate it.
        My father used to have moments where he would stop breathing. He would bend over in the middle of the store and just stop breathing.

        It was scary. He called them anxiety attacks.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          My father used to have moments where he would stop breathing. He would bend over in the middle of the store and just stop breathing.

          It was scary. He called them anxiety attacks.
          That sounds a bit more serious.

          Comment


          • #6
            I just have your average social anxiety.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by aberdien View Post
              I just have your average social anxiety.
              Yes. I find beer fixes that.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                I have anxiety "attacks". I'll get some weird pain, and I'll think it's health related. I'll start freaking out and thinking I'm having a heart problem, then the adrenaline kicks in and my heart goes pumping even faster.

                I hate it.
                That sounds like me too. X_X
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by socalpeytonfan View Post
                  That sounds like me too. X_X
                  It's comforting to hear that I'm not the only one.
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The feeling I suppose is not one that you can put words to. It's not something that most people would think to be a life changing or serious matter. Though I tend to believe it is both of those things.

                    If I can keep myself occupied then it seems to be a bit better. But somethings I might do to occupy myself I won't do because of the anxiety.

                    I know that this is not a support group or a mental health board. But I know there are a lot of people here and I would imagine some people (as shown above) also have this issue.

                    Perhaps some words of advice might help. I'm sure we all have our own reasons for this and I'm not asking to be cured. Perhaps just ways to deal with it.

                    If you prefer not to speak in this thread I understand but if it's because of privacy I would appreciate a PM.

                    Anyway thanks for reading this if you did.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      It's comforting to hear that I'm not the only one.
                      Definitely not. Led me to go to the ER more than once, and each time I was fine.

                      I went through a pretty scary patch once worrying about something that affected me for I don't even remember how long now, that I still hate hate hate thinking about.

                      The mind is a powerful and scary thing.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by socalpeytonfan View Post
                        Definitely not. Led me to go to the ER more than once, and each time I was fine.

                        I went through a pretty scary patch once worrying about something that affected me for I don't even remember how long now, that I still hate hate hate thinking about.

                        The mind is a powerful and scary thing.
                        Yeah, been there.

                        I took an ambulance ride to a hospital because of it as well. right then and there they did blood tests, xrays, and even a stress test. they told me my heart was just fine.

                        My mind just doesnt believe it sometimes, lol
                        sigpic

                        Hooray, beer!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You all need to chillax.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                            You all need to chillax.
                            If only it were that easy.
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              Yeah, been there.

                              I took an ambulance ride to a hospital because of it as well. right then and there they did blood tests, xrays, and even a stress test. they told me my heart was just fine.

                              My mind just doesnt believe it sometimes, lol
                              I've tried to help my mind by not watching any medical shows, and not trying to self-diagnose myself. Everything seems to lead to a heart attack! X_X
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X