Jeopardy Set Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeopardy Set Up?

Ken Jennings (dont know how his last name is spelled) lost. Was it a set up? He didnt look too mad when he lost. ANd why did he wager so much on the double jeopardy's?

He probably doesn't look made because he won like 74 times in a row....
    and a ton of money. Ask yourself this...
    woudl you be mad if you just won 2.5 million dollars?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

didnt he loose like a month ago?

pimpette

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
        didnt he loose like a month ago?

pimpette
        I think so, but the episodes are delayed, so on t.v., he lost yesterday.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

i dont think it was a setup, i think he was just tired of this show controlling his life, so he lost on purpose. so not jeapordytold him to lose, he just decided to lose
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
            i dont think it was a setup, i think he was just tired of this show controlling his life, so he lost on purpose. so not jeapordytold him to lose, he just decided to lose
            Thats what im moving toward... He beat himself by wagering soo much on double doubles.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
              Thats what im moving toward... He beat himself by wagering soo much on double doubles.
              I don't think he lost on purpose...he bet what he bet because he wanted to win..sometimes that happens...i'm sure when he bet the amount he did, he was confident about the category.
              There was an interview afterwards, and he seemed genuinely disappointed to have lost.

Comment

jeopardy's not my thing...

Comment

Austin - This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby.

Guard - One book, "Swedish-made ***** Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby," by Austin Powers

Comment

he probably just got bored with it.

he should be mad though, after all that hes going to be paying around half a million in taxes.

i only saw one episode with him on it and i swear the guy answered about 80% of all the questions. at the end he was beating the other players by about 30K . . . before the final question. if there is a conspiracy its that he is some kind of machine . . . does "skynet" ring a bell?
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk
                    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
                      he probably just got bored with it.

he should be mad though, after all that hes going to be paying around half a million in taxes.

i only saw one episode with him on it and i swear the guy answered about 80% of all the questions. at the end he was beating the other players by about 30K . . . before the final question. if there is a conspiracy its that he is some kind of machine . . . does "skynet" ring a bell?
                      Hes gunna be left with about 1.3 mill.

Comment

Hes gunna be left with about 1.3 mill.
                        dang even so, id be happy with like half a million..maybe its just me?

Comment

he has to pay taxes, he wont even have over a million probably, and i had heard he didnt to play any more...

Comment

I heard Alex Trebeck payed him a million to lose that day.
                            sigpic

Comment

There's no conspericy, what kind of people come up with these silly conspericy theorys?

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                              Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                              Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                              Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X