Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need some assistance(those with mp3s and ipods...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booher
    replied
    an ipod is just ridiculously expensive.........sorry I have no need for a 500 song library....THATS WHAT I HAVE A PC FOR!.....but I told my wife I want an mp3 player for christmas so I can use it at work to break the monotany of work......told her not to spend over $130.....I saw some decent ones for that , Thats all I need.

Leave a comment:

• ProgMatinee
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
    lmao man thatd suck, have to upload all those songs again and stuff

Yep, thats why I like having my stuff on discs. If I ever want to updrade the unit, I still have the discs that will probably play fine on a new machine. If the thing breaks, at worse I only lose the songs on that disc, etc.

Plus, MD players have awesome recording capabilities for concerts or recording directly from cd players with an optical wire. I'm not sure how mp3 players and Ipods work in regards to that.

I must admit, though, Ipods have some cool accessories that you can add on.

Leave a comment:

• Lynch Bailey247
    replied
    Originally posted by ProgMatinee
    Wow. Imagine if the hard drive crashed....
    lmao man thatd suck, have to upload all those songs again and stuff

Leave a comment:

• ProgMatinee
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
    yea, its a hard choice....i was just looking and you can get them upgraded to hold like 10,000 songs, man thats rediculous
    Wow. Imagine if the hard drive crashed....

Leave a comment:

• Lynch Bailey247
    replied
    Originally posted by ProgMatinee
    Honestly, I really like my minidisk player! The discs are removeable, rerecordable, and the quality is awesome. Also, most of the new mds can hold/play MP3s on them. The new superminidisks hold tons of data too.

Just another option, and much less exensive than $300 iPods.
    yea, its a hard choice....i was just looking and you can get them upgraded to hold like 10,000 songs, man thats rediculous

Leave a comment:

• ProgMatinee
    replied
    Honestly, I really like my minidisk player! The discs are removeable, rerecordable, and the quality is awesome. Also, most of the new mds can hold/play MP3s on them. The new superminidisks hold tons of data too.

Just another option, and much less exensive than $300 iPods.

Leave a comment:

• need some assistance(those with mp3s and ipods...)

ok, well im planning on getting an ipod or mp3 player for christmas, first thing id like to know is, what is the difference? and which is better? what would your prefer?
Working...
X