2pac,eminem, and..elton john?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac,eminem, and..elton john?

"ghetto gospel" tupac feat. elton john..directed by eminem...

http://music.channel.aol.com/franchise/firstlisten.adp

maybe its just me, but i coulda lived without hearing that one...

pimpette

what an interesting group...ones the real deal gangsta...one is a wig who cant sing but is damn funny...and one is captain G.A.P.

Comment

Originally posted by West
      what an interesting group...ones the real deal gangsta...one is a wig who cant sing but is damn funny...and one is captain G.A.P.
      right on all that except the part about eminem..thats my boy..lol

Comment

cant sing but is damn funny...especially just lose it video with the michael jackson rips LOL! thats hilarious

Comment

lol ya i got that CD....just lose it got old though...mosh is awesome..he rips at bush...

Comment

hahahaha he rips at someone in every song LOL

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
              "ghetto gospel" tupac feat. elton john..directed by eminem...

http://music.channel.aol.com/franchise/firstlisten.adp

maybe its just me, but i coulda lived without hearing that one...

pimpette
              I'm actually feeling the song.

Comment

thanks for posting that song. i knew X-Ibit was putting a new record out dec. 14th, but now i know 2-Pac is as well. ive been a fan of both the guys since day 1. im a huge Elton John fan too so.... its a win-win-win situation.
                mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

hmmmmm has a perverted sense of humor and likes elton john? LOL im just teasing GOd

Comment

1 word...

WACK!
                    sigpic

Comment

i bet pac is spinning in his grave knowing that the aftermath is using him in his tracks.. dammit afeni should know and shouldn't approve of the use of his voice on any track that has dr. dre's backing.

i herd the eminem produced tracks featuring pac and they are all horrible--if it is good then its good like a small percentage of em's stuff but this stuff is horrible and it seems he is really just abusing pac's name by putting out wack shht.
                      el.eva.tion

Comment

Originally posted by West

Alright, someone PLEASE explain what the hell G.A.P stands for (in a PM if it is vulgar)?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                          i knew X-Ibit was putting a new record out dec. 14th, but now i know 2-Pac is as well.
                          Damn, 2Pac is putting out another CD??? WTG how many CD's can a dead guy release?????

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                          Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                          Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                          Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
                            lol ya i got that CD....just lose it got old though...mosh is awesome..he rips at bush...

it's funny cuz you can tell he wrote it so sure that someone else would win the election. poor bastard.
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                              Damn, 2Pac is putting out another CD??? WTG how many CD's can a dead guy release?????

this will be the 9th.
                              mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Working...
                              X