No announcement yet.

Children, can't live through them; can't live without them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he's got a good kick on him and you can see his passion in those photos

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      Looks like he's got a good kick on him and you can see his passion in those photos
      Thanks. He has really been working on his kick offs. My 13's side has reeled off 4 wins in a row by an average of 13 / 4 and we are poised to make some noise in the state championships this weekend. If they can play good solid rugby they have a pretty decent shot at the title. We beat the Denver Lions yesterday pretty handily 14/6 with 7 guys and it looks like we will have only 7 all next weekend.
      Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

So, even though my daughter is on her way to adult-hood and is now a "college-kid" I just wanted to share the story of my nephew, Hunter Grey Ratcliffe.

He was born on May 11, 1995 (Mother's Day) to my younger sister and her hubby, Jeff, in Winter Haven, FL. The doctors knew something was seriously wrong with his heart and rushed him via Bayflight to All Children's Hospital in St. Pete, FL. They diagnosed him with hypoplastic left heart syndrome (no left ventricle) and immediately began looking for a heart to perform a transplant. 1 month later, on June 5 1995, he became the first pediatric heart tranplant patient at All Children's Hospital, making history.

16 years later, he is doing well and playing football for the Lake Region Thunder as place kicker. Below is a video I'd like to share with you all! He's an amazing guy and I love him with all my "heart."

http://video.tbo.com/v/57232313/tran...nter+ratcliffe
        sigpic
        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Don't have any of my own kids, I do have two nieces and another niece/nephew on the way. Whilst sometimes they drive me absolutely insane, they have hearts of gold and I couldn't live without them!
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
            So, even though my daughter is on her way to adult-hood and is now a "college-kid" I just wanted to share the story of my nephew, Hunter Grey Ratcliffe.

He was born on May 11, 1995 (Mother's Day) to my younger sister and her hubby, Jeff, in Winter Haven, FL. The doctors knew something was seriously wrong with his heart and rushed him via Bayflight to All Children's Hospital in St. Pete, FL. They diagnosed him with hypoplastic left heart syndrome (no left ventricle) and immediately began looking for a heart to perform a transplant. 1 month later, on June 5 1995, he became the first pediatric heart tranplant patient at All Children's Hospital, making history.

16 years later, he is doing well and playing football for the Lake Region Thunder as place kicker. Below is a video I'd like to share with you all! He's an amazing guy and I love him with all my "heart."

Wow. That is so inspiring and makes me smile

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
            Don't have any of my own kids, I do have two nieces and another niece/nephew on the way. Whilst sometimes they drive me absolutely insane, they have hearts of gold and I couldn't live without them!
            I keep telling my younger brother and sister to get a move on. I want to be an Auntie!

On the other hand, I keep telling my 22 year old son and his 17 year old gf that I do NOT want to be Granny! Not for a few good years at least

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post

AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing that!!!
              Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

Working...
              X