What If The "Guests" Took Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If The "Guests" Took Over

There are many more guests than active members in this forum. I haven't done the stats, but I'm guessing the ratio is at least 10 to 1......in their favour. I'll start tracking just out of curiosity.

Sure, most of them are probably like I was before I became an active member...... not quite ready to go head to head with the bullies on board..... Seriously, after reading responses for a couple of months, I was wondering if it wasn't a bit dangerous to post here, given a lot of the hard-nosed responses that seemed more common than need be.

BUT what if all the guests suddenly showed up one day, and they were not what we were prepared for. After all, they would dominate this place if they all suddenly started posting, and even worse, they had a "devious" agenda.

Say for example, those 10 to 1 guests vs current members began to actively post, and they were all:

1) Negative types - yikes, throw in some regulars who aren't always fun to be around and we have a major grouch fest every day!!!
    2) Anti Elway/Fox/Manning - HELP!!!!
    3) Friends......and decided to CP each other until the end of their days here, meaning they would basically take over the (non existant) LR, Hall of Fame and so on.
    4) Grammatically challenged - Hence one big pile of literary poop!!!

And a group of them were specially trained to be likable, supportive, objective and fair, so that they would all become Mods at some point, and further takeover the site, from within.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be weary of The Day Of The Guests.......they might be quiet now, but as we speak, they could be planning and strategizing, and without notice, our days may be numbered!!

Well you see Can, as many of us our unaware that these "guests" actually exist; the poster made aware of them *cough* you *cough* will be tasked with alerting the messageboard of the would be siege. However each sub-forum will be more concerned with their own survival and refuse to unite against the "guest" threat. From then on you will need to perform a series of tasks to get them united, although your decisions really dont matter. Once united we shall wage war on the "guests" however our WMD we planned to use against the "guests" (the general discussion forum) was hijacked, and you must recover it. Once youve entered the GD, you will be presented 3 choices which are all equally terrible, and leave you wondering why you fought this war anyway...
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Dear guests...

Assimilation is inevitable.

Comment

You forgot another option....

What if they were all...........

CANADIANS!!!!!!!

I think everyone would be drunk and talking about hockey and mooses... Meese... moose.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

CANADIANS!!!!!!!

I think everyone would be drunk and talking about hockey and mooses... Meese... moose.
          implying this is not already happening.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

CANADIANS!!!!!!!

Did you ever think that maybe I am working undercover to keep your minds off that possibility, while I actually promote it's very existence.......

.........here Moose, feeding time!

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            implying this is not already happening.
            I think we can continue our mission........there are few here that understand the might and will of a group of drunken, bacon smelling, hockey stitched, dudes who end every sentence with "eh"..........

Carry on the mission as planned (at that "strategic" beerfest that went triple overtime!!!)

Comment

Operation canadian bacon freedom is a go.
              I repeat
              Operation canadian bacon freedom is a go.

Comment

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  The funniest part about that is the Tim Hortons 'sign' as it's so very true. From where I sit in my house there are 6 Tim Hortons within 5 KM's

Comment

It would be just like when the aliens come down to earth, no big deal right?
                    sigpic

Comment

The guests aren't real. They are like bigfoot, a lot of people claim to see one, but everyone knows that they aren't real.

Comment

As long as they don't drink all the beer and pee on the carpet, I'm fine with a few rude guests

Comment

I see a movie.......scariest movie of all time.......

"THE GUESTS"

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            I see a movie.......scariest movie of all time.......

"THE GUESTS"

Sinbad and Phil Hartman! you better believe that's scary!

Comment

Canadians are the "guests" and we are taking over. 2 mods, 1 ring of famer, and counting.

Jet, and others, believe we are America Jr. And walk around smiling, drinking beers and talking Moose all the time.

Keep believing :thumb:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X