• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome.

Comment

sigpic
      2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Pile the bodies high at Austerlitz and Waterloo.
        Shovel them under and let me work--
        I am the grass; I cover all.

And pile them high at Gettysburg
        And pile them high at Ypres and Verdun.
        Shovel them under and let me work.
        Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor:
        What place is this?
        Where are we now?

I am the grass.
        Let me work.
        ~Carl Sandburg

Memorial Day isn't having fun, hang with friends, family, or whoever. It's not about partying or having a barbeque at the park or in the backyard. It's not about not having to work or go to school. People forget what Memorial Day is, what is means, it's purpose. Never forget those that died so you can do the things you do on a daily bases. Take time to pay respect to the fallen, take time to see what other countries are like that doesn't have the luxury we have here, a luxury we are allowed to have because of those no longer here.:usa:
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

NICE PIC!!!!!! :thumb:
          sigpic

Comment

Ill tell u how that trend started, in JAIL! and that was a mistake, 1 Stupid trend!!
            sigpic

Comment

Just spent 25 minutes on the phone w my one of my JROTC instructors. He lost a son in Iraq, who had been helping locals only to be KIA a few months after arrival. Today isnt about a day off and just BBQs it's a remembrance.

Hearing the tone of his voice and the pride for his son took me for an emotional roller coaster ride. At first he said he was angry, but now he has accepted his son's sacrifice. After I got off the phone w him I picked up my 1 year old son and told him story of a hero, then held him tight.

Take a moment to realize what great gifts we have and why we have them.

Last edited by 100%Broncoholic; 05-28-2012, 02:02 PM.
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

your right! my prayers go out to him and all the men and women past and present who scarafice theres life for us to do what we are doing now!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X