No announcement yet.

What Month Were You Born In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thing about being born in January, other than the obvious.
    You get stuff from Christmas then a few weeks later, more gifts.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Maybe its that craptastic attitude that got you 2 in 1 gifts that were crap, mister!
      You don't start out with a craptastic attitude. That gets instilled in you after years of getting shafted because you happened to be born near Christmas. I hear January birthdays are the same way. People get chintzy around Christmas if they have to get you two gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        You and 100% can cry all you want. At least you guys got separate presents for your birthday and Christmas. You didn't have people give you one sweater and go "this is your birthday and Christmas present combined."

True story. And you'd be surprised how many crappy gifts I got like that.
        Nope. We were so poor my few new school clothes were my presents and I'd get school supplies as gifts.

Oh well have not really ever had a real birthday party to be honest. My 4 yr old and 1 year have already had more elaborate parties then me in my 31 years lol.

I feel you though on combined presents w a major holiday around.

This year all I want is a keurig so I can have instant --->
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
          Nope. We were so poor my few new school clothes were my presents and I'd get school supplies as gifts.

Oh well have not really ever had a real birthday party to be honest. My 4 yr old and 1 year have already had more elaborate parties then me in my 31 years lol.

Got my wife one for Christmas. She says it is the best gift she has ever got. She loves it. I am going broke with her buying one of every flavor available but that is a different rant.
          sigpic

Comment

April, I could care but I don't.
            sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post

Ouch. Okay, yeah, that's worse. "Happy Birthday. Here's some pencils and notebooks. Now off to school with you."

Sorry.

Personally, I don't ever want a keurig. I looked into it, and the coffee is way more expensive per cup, and I drink mine really strong, so all I'd ever get is a half a cup to boot.

But I know a lot of people who swear by it. They have one at Mrs. Jet's school in the teachers lounge and she loves it. She can go down and get one cup at a time and it's always fresh!

Comment

Fresh coffee?

Pfsh.

I like it all thick and about 2 hours old. MMMMMM
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I was born today, a while back, lol.
                  sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

So why doesn't this thing show the bad qualities of each month?
                    Brock you like a hurricane!
                    sigpic
                    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74
                      My parents never shafted me, but that didn't stop uncles and aunts.
                      ... You had aunts and uncles that bought you birthday gifts??? I'm close to my aunts and uncles, but very rarely got gifts from them on my birthday Consider yourself luck you got anything from them

and yeah, on the subject of birthday parties... my first true birthday party was my 21st birthday I don't remember much of it
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                        Mainly because they couldn't think of any for August... Wouldn't have been fair to the other months, you know how that is.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                          Denial.

January, April, July, October: Stubborn

February, May, August, November: Nosy

March, June, September, December: Talk to much
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

October.

SO that makes me stylish AND friendly, eh?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... ..........
                            Where is this season going?

Comment

June. Romantic and curious are only two of my best qualities. Smart, handsome, rugged, fit, fast, handsome, funny, brilliant, handsome and above all I am very very HUMBLE!
                              Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

I am too active and hardworking to have the time to post in this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X