No announcement yet.

What Month Were You Born In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'm active and hardworking. That chart's true then!
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
      So why doesn't this thing show the bad qualities of each month?
      Your wish is my command....

January - You maintain your questionable health through a steady diet of Ho-Ho's and beer. You also imbibe a great deal of Pepto-Bismol in order to confuse your numerous ulcers. People walk on you often. Actually, not often - all the time.
      February – You are more likely than any person to iron your clothes by sleeping with them sandwiched between the mattress and box-spring. Likewise, you can stretch one pair of underwear out for almost a month. Despite your need to be everyone's savior, you need no social interaction.
      March – Everywhere you go, laughter and comedy ensue. This would be great if you were trying to be funny. You are deeply confused by the idea of sex. As far as you are concerned, if it didn't happen in "The Velveteen Rabbit", it doesn't exist.
      April – You drive funny cars, and often drive them into trees or buildings. April-born are pushy and overbearing. They pick fights with small children and moon people at weddings.
      May - You are brooding emotion incarnate. One minute you're up, the next you're down, the next you've shot your favorite newscaster in the kneecaps, "just 'cuz.". You're very earthy, which may mean that you don't shower as often as most people.
      June - You will grab attention in any way you possibly can. Self-immolation is not out of the question. You like to kiss mirrors a lot. You cry over dead animals in the road but feel no remorse about mowing down humans you don't like.
      July - Almost every person born in July will claim to have seen Jerry Garcia's image in their Froot Loops at least once. SWAT teams often show up at your house, mistakenly thinking there's a hostage situation.
      August - So much for buying the world a Coke - you would breast-feed the world if you could. This trait is not gender-specific. You will never excel in sports because you have to rest for fifteen minutes every time you breathe.
      September - You are a pain in the ass. You regulate your breathing and color-coordinate the clothes in your closet. You commit a lot of drive-by shootings. When you are questioned, you tell the police that it was because "the bastard had a filthy car".
      October - You are oh-so-elegant and tasteful to the point of incurring nausea from loved ones. You are also bipolar as hell and can't make a decision on your own. You usually consult your therapist or TV Guide.
      November – You annoy others because you like your coffee straight out of the bag, eaten with a spoon. You may have actually snorted Chock Full o' Nuts at one time in your life. You take your paranoid beatnik approach to life very seriously
      December – You got into computers early so you could use made-up, bulls**t terminology and get away with it. Most hackers were born in December, as are most people who think they're going to find fame on a chat board.
      sigpic
      2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

I'm proud to be born in March.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

HINT: I was born on the same day that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. (Only 14 years later)
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

So I kiss mirrors, and cry at roadkill....

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              I'm proud to be born in March.
              Laughter and comedy ensue when you are around.
              sigpic

Comment

None of that is true. Who make up these things?
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  None of that is true. Who make up these things?
                  People like us.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                    So I kiss mirrors, and cry at roadkill....
                    But you run people over....doesn't that account for anything?
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess im cool< (which i belive i am) and have a great mind!!! November!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                        People like us.
                        What do you mean people like us, you mean people like you.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          What do you mean people like us, you mean people like you.
                          Well played.....
                          sigpic

Comment

This was Time Magazine's cover the day I was born. She's kinda hot.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

This was Time Magazine's cover the day I was born. She's kinda hot.
                              So you are a March baby, to? AWESOME! :thumb:
                              sigpic

Comment

Haha, DevilSpawn you made me curious. Here is the issue 4 days before my Birthday. Mine doesn't have a chick on it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X