Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been on this board for ten years ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been on this board for ten years ?

My tenth anniversary is coming up in just over a year, I just wondered who has been here 10 plus years ?

HERE

Not around much lately as the new color scheme and fuzzy font is hard on the eyes.....and they really could have done a better tribute to Barrel Man, if you know what I mean.

It's gonna be an exciting new season though!
    Got my seatbelt on........:thumb:

Comment

I'm a couple years shy of that, but this fall will be my 5 year. Sheesh how time flies!

Comment

Wow.. :clap: to those of you at 10 years!!

Just realized I'll be hitting 8 this summer.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          My tenth anniversary is coming up in just over a year, I just wondered who has been here 10 plus years ?
          I'm with ya from Oct. 2003 but if i'm not mistaken i believe the board was only created a few months before that, i think it was June of '03. So if i'm correct then nobody will have 10 years for at least one more year about this time next year.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            I'm with ya from Oct. 2003 but if i'm not mistaken i believe the board was only created a few months before that, i think it was June of '03. So if i'm correct then nobody will have 10 years for at least one more year about this time next year.
            Cant't believe you joined the same time as me ! That gets you a CP

Comment

Cant't believe you joined the same time as me ! That gets you a CP
              Thanks bronx! And I'll hit you up soon also but i need to spread around.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks bronx! And I'll hit you up soon also but i need to spread around.
                promises promises

Comment

There aren't many of us left from year 1 we are like dinosaurs although i don't think there were that many members in the first year.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm coming up on my fourth year here... Doesn't feel like that long sometimes, but at others it feels like much longer... I wish I had signed up when I started lurking
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

There aren't many of us left from year 1 we are like dinosaurs although i don't think there were that many members in the first year.
                      The one's I remember are -

Booher (I think), Pikman, The Dark Knight

Comment

Time does fly by. Hard to beleive that 2003 was 10 years ago. It just seems like yesterday Props though mate.
                        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Coming up on 8 years myself here in August.

The Code of Conduct, posted by DenverBroncos.com, was posted on June 23rd of 2003, and that was day that account was created.

This was likely one of the very first accounts right here, just shy of 9 years ago;

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/memb...-Steve_Harbula

Created just a few weeks before the COC on the 11th.

Could not find a link to his old ADMIN account, but gave up searching, so I might have missed it somewhere in those thousands of pages. Gotta be right around that date somewhere.

Looks like the boards birthday is coming up sometime in the next week or so. A mod should be able to determine that date fairly easily.

Miss ya Steve, if your still out there reading. You started something very good here. Can't believe I am still part of it.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                            HERE

It's gonna be an exciting new season though!
                            Got my seatbelt on........:thumb:
                            Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                            Miss ya Steve, if your still out there reading. You started something very good here. Can't believe I am still part of it.
                            I've been going through some old stuff and it's like "I know you!".

It's great that you guys are still here.
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

i think i'm the most veteran member to post in here yet. woot.

it's been an interesting 9 years on the boards... looking forward to the 10 year anniversary.
                              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                              X