Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been on this board for ten years ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was the first message board I ever joined. I'm not really that old but I enjoy it here and appreciate you old timers.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
      Bennie the Dark Night.. lol

JWinn.. Az Snake. Dan Da Man ( the kid from Alaska)
      Booher was my friend. We went through our divorces together.
      Johnny Law man.
      I was looking through some of the old members the other day... miss some of the originals. TDK was awesome and so were those others. What about Snake16? he was an awesome sig maker.

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      This was the first message board I ever joined. I'm not really that old but I enjoy it here and appreciate you old timers.
      same here... I've tried to join others in the past like one for matchbox twenty (hahah they're on the muzak over the com at work right now coincidentally) and one for boise state but they're not as good as this one and then you gotta spend time getting to know everyone etc all over again.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Yeah this is the only one i come to. I used to go to gamespot all the time, but you can imagine how immature all the people on there are.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          Yeah this is the only one i come to. I used to go to gamespot all the time, but you can imagine how immature all the people on there are.
          Yeah, no kidding. I made my GameSpot account in 2007 and I went into the off-topic section and the stuff people were making threads over was scary. I remember visiting this site in like 2005, but for some reason I didn't sign-up at the time. 2010 ended up being a great time, though.

Comment

I'm June '03. And 9 years later I'm still hardly an adult
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I've been on two boards full time... here, and one for the band Disturbed... This one definitely has the better message boards, the other was more of a chat room with the option to post on message boards lol... Glad I stuck around here.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Come back in two years.

Then, I will be able to say I've been on here for 10 years.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Steve's account was the original admin account. That's obviously not the case any more, but it was the original "root" administrator.

The second account created was probably that of the web team that helped get it started at first. I know Steve didn't do it on his own, because that's how I got into things here at the time. I can only assume that the second account belonged to a contractor that installed the boards.

The third account on the boards is DenverBroncos.com and I think it's made one post ever.

Comment

Working...
                  X