X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell
      Really? The decades in which I watched these were the late 1950s/early 1960s. Are you of that era, too? It wasn't until we got color TV in the late sixties that I realized some of these were in color.

I'm a big Chuck Jones fan. He and Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss) were good friends. I think Chuck did the TV animation for The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. There is a Chuck Jones Gallery in Santa Fe.
      Chuck Jones was the first animator I was aware of, as a kid. I loooooved his Tom and Jerry versions.

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55
        Anyone remember this one?

That was another good one. Forgot about Woody.
        sigpic

Comment

90's kid here! I grew up with Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol that and Yugioh, and Ducktales and a few others....
          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell
            Really? The decades in which I watched these were the late 1950s/early 1960s. Are you of that era, too? It wasn't until we got color TV in the late sixties that I realized some of these were in color.

I'm a big Chuck Jones fan. He and Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss) were good friends. I think Chuck did the TV animation for The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. There is a Chuck Jones Gallery in Santa Fe.
            Chuck Jones is a legend. All the Warner Bros/Looney Tunes cartoons that he did are classic. And yes, he also directed the Grinch, with the legendary Boris Karloff narrating and doing the voice of the Grinch. That is one of my all time faves. Watch it every year.

Some of his work...

Last edited by 80stheman; 06-04-2012, 09:09 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh shoot, how could I forget my REAL first favorite cartoon, before G-Force

Comment

And these guys...

Comment

And these dudes...

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡