3 dead, 3 wounded in shooting near Auburn University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 dead, 3 wounded in shooting near Auburn University

So Sad with these Students! They have there whole life ahead of them. SMH.................

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/10/us/ala...html?hpt=hp_t1
    sigpic

Freaking stupid, these people are around my age. Why the hell does everything end with a gun shot these days?
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      Freaking stupid, these people are around my age. Why the hell does everything end with a gun shot these days?
      When drinks and drugs are around people go crazy and dont realize what they done after the dust settle... by then the damage is already done.. SMH!
      sigpic

Comment

Because these little hoodlum thugs listen to idiotic pop-rap about pullin guns and smokin fools and they think it's necessary. It's a lifestyle. They're "so hood".

Bunch of morons.

Pull your pants up, talk like you know how to speak english, go to school and do something with your life.

FOR CHRISTSAKE.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Not exactly what I'd call street smarts
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            Because these little hoodlum thugs listen to idiotic pop-rap about pullin guns and smokin fools and they think it's necessary. It's a lifestyle. They're "so hood".

Bunch of morons.

Pull your pants up, talk like you know how to speak english, go to school and do something with your life.

FOR CHRISTSAKE.
            I am Eddiemac and I endorse this post.

This is where CP come in handy!!!

Mental CP to you CW!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Bunch of morons.

FOR CHRISTSAKE.
              Its crazy with these kids.. A lost Generation
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X