Ultimate form of torture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate form of torture

So I figured out the ultimate form of torture for anyone. Make them fill out applications for a job that they will never get. All day 24/7. That being said the job-hunt is going okay... only cause I'm a fast typist.

Ugh this is pretty horrible lol.
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

I hear ya! I've applied to like 9 places so far and have gotten 1 interview...it went well except that an hour before the interview my doc called and said not to work for a month
    sigpic
    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Hopefully you haven't had an interview like this:

sigpic

Comment

I had my first real job search when I was 25. Everything else before that came fairly easy to me.

It was one of the worst things I've ever been though. For what it's worth, I'm sorry you're feeling it now. Don't let it get you down.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Thank god i have a Career not a job.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
            So I figured out the ultimate form of torture for anyone. Make them fill out applications for a job that they will never get. All day 24/7. That being said the job-hunt is going okay... only cause I'm a fast typist.

Pulling for ya!!!!

One step at a time. Try your best to look past things, and visualize something good out there.

:thumb:

Comment

I gave up on work aged 23 & appointed myself Sharktator of the Sharkdom of Snowdonia I recommend it. It is very fulfilling.

---

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                I gave up on work aged 23 & appointed myself Sharktator of the Sharkdom of Snowdonia I recommend it. It is very fulfilling.

---

Good luck!
                Sounds like a good life to me!
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I thought the worst torture was some Asian clan way back when that made you eat a rope, poo it out, and then hang you out in the middle of the desert by both ends. Guinness book I think that was in.

I'd rather do resume's than that if you ask me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post

I feel ya i hate job hunting so much it makes me feel inferior and stuff,but i just found something so at least that crap is over
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

My job hunt is over, I just got hired today.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        My job hunt is over, I just got hired today.
                        I'm so jealous haha! Congrats man!

*I hate it when you spend like 30 minutes on an application only to get rejected by an email notification.

Applied to Whole Foods today.
                        sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Good luck. You cant get a job without filling out aplications though It does suck and I remember I had trouble finding a job for the longest time, and then 1 time I had 3 interviews in a week span, and finally got hired. So just keep being persistant and it will happen. Although the interview process sucks. its so nice when you finally get a job, and know what your role is. Because I sure hate the interview and aplication process. So good luck
                          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X