Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian accent vs. British accent

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I dunno, the Brits are pretty damn funny and sexy....

    Last edited by FLBroncFan; 06-13-2012, 08:14 PM.
    sigpic
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      Oh my goodness. whoever invented those pants needs an award

      Right after her mom and dad get an award. Sweet mother of all that is holy. That is divorce worthy right there. Hell I think my wife might just say, "yeah, I see that. no worries." Now get me Dan Carters number!
      Family, country, rugby, football

      I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

      Comment


      • #33
        In order for me for sexiness when a woman speaks with an accent:

        1. Irish
        2. Brittish
        3. Aussie

        In order for me for coolness when dudes have an accent:

        1. Scottish
        2. South African
        3. Aussie
        Family, country, rugby, football

        I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

        Comment


        • #34
          I've always found Jennifer Ellison quite tasty (from Liverpool, North England)

          http://www.zimbio.com/Jennifer+Ellis...n+picture+2012

          Comment


          • #35
            On a scale of 1 to Nicky Whelan, Jennifer Ellison barely registers.

            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by sSync View Post
              On a scale of 1 to Nicky Whelan, Jennifer Ellison barely registers.





              I know who I would take home lol

              Comment


              • #37
                If I wanted to find a bad pic of Ms. Ellison it wouldn't be very hard.



                *edit* Have you watched Hall Pass? Oh em gee.
                sigpic
                - ★ -
                2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by sSync View Post
                  If I wanted to find a bad pic of Ms. Ellison it wouldn't be very hard.



                  *edit* Have you watched Hall Pass? Oh em gee.
                  LOL, I could of found a better one of your lady but I'll still take Ellison

                  You seem a good judge of sexy women Ssync. Would you take the below pic -

                  A - To Dinner, and invite back for coffee lol

                  B - To your house for a 2 person party

                  C - Quick kiss behind the bike shed lol

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    sigpic
                    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I prefer Jennifer Ellison for what it's worth.

                      And I would not take that dude home. Sorry, just not my thing.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                        I prefer Jennifer Ellison for what it's worth.

                        And I would not take that dude home. Sorry, just not my thing.
                        Huh, dude ? No dudes here

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                          A - To Dinner, and invite back for coffee lol

                          B - To your house for a 2 person party

                          C - Quick kiss behind the bike shed lol
                          None of the above... I wouldn't touch your boyfriend!

                          ZING!

                          To each his own, bud.

                          sigpic
                          - ★ -
                          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post




                            I know who I would take home lol
                            This Jennifer Ellison is kinda, ehh well just not my cup of tea. Theres a lot better looking women out there.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              This Jennifer Ellison is kinda, ehh well just not my cup of tea. Theres a lot better looking women out there.
                              Ellison is the bottom photo.

                              If you don't find her attractive then you must have a very 'select' type, or your joking.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                                Ellison is the bottom photo.

                                If you don't find her attractive then you must have a very 'select' type, or your joking.
                                I know its the bottom photo.
                                This


                                Compared to this


                                the first one wins hands down any day of the week.
                                This Ellison lady just doesnt float my boat. Her face isnt attractive, and her boobs are just way too fake. Natural always wins.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X