Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Feel Like You Are Living An Imaginary Life???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Feel Like You Are Living An Imaginary Life???

Every once in a long while I wonder if I am all alone, living in my little world, surrounded by imagination. Every person, every scene, every object is not real. It's like living a dream......

And it's not a controlled world, because I would probably change it.......but not as much as some may think.

Then again, what if you had the power to make it perfect. What is that anyway? I sense some folks would grow tired of the perfect world they designed. It all sounds so good, until you go threw the motions for a few years.

That's why I believe you need others involved to make it real, while making it "real" good!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In some ways, perfect is an unknown. I don't think most of us can even comprehend what it is.

Then again, some folks I know feel like they've just about got it.......perfect. Then again, optimism and hope sure can soften and minimize the imperfections of life.

couple of things
    a) I think you are peter pan
    b) Every day I wake up and go We have Peyton Manning! and have to check if I am in fact living in the real world.

to you Dave

Comment

Its good to think that way, opens your mind to exciting things. Life would be boring without this way of life u thinking of... :thumb:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        couple of things
        a) I think you are peter pan
        b) Every day I wake up and go We have Peyton Manning! and have to check if I am in fact living in the real world.

to you Dave
        Thanks for mentioning Manning......I still don't know if I am dreaming that one.......

:thumb:

Originally posted by 350legend View Post
        Its good to think that way, opens your mind to exciting things. Life would be boring without this way of life u thinking of... :thumb:
        Thx 350.......keep an open mind......good things happen when you do that.

Comment

Hey Can, if I designed a world with 95% SI swimsuit models I dont think id get too bored
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            Hey Can, if I designed a world with 95% SI swimsuit models I dont think id get too bored
            I'd say it would at least last a few years........

...........did I leave out the word dozen? Times a 100? (There's more multiplications involved!)

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I'd say it would at least last a few years........

...........did I leave out the word dozen? Times a 100? (There's more multiplications involved!)
              Theres always the uhh going insane factor though. So much nagging.
              Just kidding just kidding
              sigpic

Comment

I'm a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.

Who need an imaginary world when you are that good!!!

I think I need help
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  I'm a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.

Who need an imaginary world when you are that good!!!

I think I need help
                  you think you need help.

we KNOW you need help

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    you think you need help.

we KNOW you need help
                    QTF

sigpic

Comment

I wish that I was, but I do have a boatload of out-of-body experiences, where I can't believe that this is my life
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Every once in a long while I wonder if I am all alone, living in my little world, surrounded by imagination. Every person, every scene, every object is not real. It's like living a dream......

And it's not a controlled world, because I would probably change it.......but not as much as some may think.

Then again, what if you had the power to make it perfect. What is that anyway? I sense some folks would grow tired of the perfect world they designed. It all sounds so good, until you go threw the motions for a few years.

That's why I believe you need others involved to make it real, while making it "real" good!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In some ways, perfect is an unknown. I don't think most of us can even comprehend what it is.

Then again, some folks I know feel like they've just about got it.......perfect. Then again, optimism and hope sure can soften and minimize the imperfections of life.
                        Yes.....yes I do......and things can get WAY out of hand when my imagination goes haywire.

My normal job:

And my imaginary job:

Geez, no wonder therapists make so much money...
                        sigpic
                        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                          I'd imagine living in a world where you are out of your league with 95% of the women would get boring really quick... Just sayin
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                            I'd imagine living in a world where you are out of your league with 95% of the women would get boring really quick... Just sayin
                            speaking from personal experience my friend?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X