Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Feel Like You Are Living An Imaginary Life???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ever Feel Like You Are Living An Imaginary Life???

    Every once in a long while I wonder if I am all alone, living in my little world, surrounded by imagination. Every person, every scene, every object is not real. It's like living a dream......

    And it's not a controlled world, because I would probably change it.......but not as much as some may think.

    Then again, what if you had the power to make it perfect. What is that anyway? I sense some folks would grow tired of the perfect world they designed. It all sounds so good, until you go threw the motions for a few years.

    That's why I believe you need others involved to make it real, while making it "real" good!.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    In some ways, perfect is an unknown. I don't think most of us can even comprehend what it is.

    Then again, some folks I know feel like they've just about got it.......perfect. Then again, optimism and hope sure can soften and minimize the imperfections of life.

  • #2
    couple of things
    a) I think you are peter pan
    b) Every day I wake up and go We have Peyton Manning! and have to check if I am in fact living in the real world.


    to you Dave

    Comment


    • #3
      Its good to think that way, opens your mind to exciting things. Life would be boring without this way of life u thinking of... :thumb:
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        couple of things
        a) I think you are peter pan
        b) Every day I wake up and go We have Peyton Manning! and have to check if I am in fact living in the real world.


        to you Dave
        Thanks for mentioning Manning......I still don't know if I am dreaming that one.......

        :thumb:

        Originally posted by 350legend View Post
        Its good to think that way, opens your mind to exciting things. Life would be boring without this way of life u thinking of... :thumb:
        Thx 350.......keep an open mind......good things happen when you do that.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey Can, if I designed a world with 95% SI swimsuit models I dont think id get too bored
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            Hey Can, if I designed a world with 95% SI swimsuit models I dont think id get too bored
            I'd say it would at least last a few years........

            ...........did I leave out the word dozen? Times a 100? (There's more multiplications involved!)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I'd say it would at least last a few years........

              ...........did I leave out the word dozen? Times a 100? (There's more multiplications involved!)
              Theres always the uhh going insane factor though. So much nagging.
              Just kidding just kidding
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.

                Who need an imaginary world when you are that good!!!

                :thumb:

                I think I need help
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  I'm a total freakin’ rock star from Mars.

                  Who need an imaginary world when you are that good!!!

                  :thumb:

                  I think I need help
                  you think you need help.

                  we KNOW you need help

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    you think you need help.

                    we KNOW you need help
                    QTF

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I wish that I was, but I do have a boatload of out-of-body experiences, where I can't believe that this is my life
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Every once in a long while I wonder if I am all alone, living in my little world, surrounded by imagination. Every person, every scene, every object is not real. It's like living a dream......

                        And it's not a controlled world, because I would probably change it.......but not as much as some may think.

                        Then again, what if you had the power to make it perfect. What is that anyway? I sense some folks would grow tired of the perfect world they designed. It all sounds so good, until you go threw the motions for a few years.

                        That's why I believe you need others involved to make it real, while making it "real" good!.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        In some ways, perfect is an unknown. I don't think most of us can even comprehend what it is.

                        Then again, some folks I know feel like they've just about got it.......perfect. Then again, optimism and hope sure can soften and minimize the imperfections of life.
                        Yes.....yes I do......and things can get WAY out of hand when my imagination goes haywire.

                        My normal job:



                        And my imaginary job:



                        Geez, no wonder therapists make so much money...
                        sigpic
                        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                          Hey Can, if I designed a world with 95% SI swimsuit models I dont think id get too bored
                          I'd imagine living in a world where you are out of your league with 95% of the women would get boring really quick... Just sayin
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                            I'd imagine living in a world where you are out of your league with 95% of the women would get boring really quick... Just sayin
                            speaking from personal experience my friend?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X